Break.

"OH SHIT STAUDFDYQJPE!!!!"

"Hello Gingerbrave."

Caramel arrow cookie looks down, and Gingerbrave has he layes on the ground.

"Hi Caramel."

Gingerbrave gets up and over to the snack table.

Espresso is at the coffee machine, making a black coffee. As usual. And reading a book.

Aboutamurderdocumentery.

"FINACER!!"
Madeleine hugs Finacer from the back, and Finacer pulls him off.

"VAMPIRE I SAID NO ACHOHAULIC BEVERAGES IN THE BUILDING!!!!"

"Like I said, Pruney, you only have to wear this in the building and not when you're around fans."

"But -"

"No buts its just a dress."

Pruney thinks why he's even an actor. Why he's alive. Why does he sucks at socializing?

"Affogato, I told you. YOU CAN'T HAVE TEA TODAY. THE LAST TIME YOU HAD MORE THAN 20 CUPS YOU ALMOST FELL OFF THE BALCONY."

Affogato steals the tea bags and then some water. "COME AND CATCH ME MF."

"SECURITY!!!"

AFFOGATO STARTED RUNNING DOWN THE HALLWAY AT MAX SPEED.

"TEA OR IM QUITTING BEING AN ACTOR!"

(IDK IF AFFOGATO WOULD ACTUALLY LIKE TEA THIS IS JS MY AU)

"AFFOgAtOoOOO-!"

Affogato fell onto Pruney. Who was walking with Kouign.

"Oh damn-"

"PRUNEY GET AFFOGATO OFF ME BE USEFUL FOR ONCE!"

Kouign helped Affogato off, and security took the tea bags and water.

"God- OH FUCK MY HAND-"

"OMFG WHAT IS THAT BRUISE!???"

Kouign and Pruney start freaking out because Pruney got a big ass bruise-

Pruney starts getting dragged by Kouign and Kouign starts scrambling out words to the Director. Caisapin is next to Pruney trying to figure out what's happening.

Wizard is eating cookies.

"Omfg, your scarf is so fluffy."

Gingerbrave is holding Wizards scarf. Strawberry feels the scarf. And then Custard is drinking apple juice.