twelve

scary movie.
chapter twelve

YOU WOULD NEVER EXPECT TO BE KILLED BY YOUR BEST FRIEND, not until now that is

YOU WOULD NEVER EXPECT TO BE KILLED BY YOUR BEST FRIEND, not until now that is. Cherry Valentine was once the saint of Woodsboro and it was believed she blessed the ground that she walked on. Now, by the hands of mankind her soul had been discarded and thrown to the pits of hell. Leaving an imposter, a shadow of a being in her place.

The blood on her hands was more than a crimson red stain, her sins reaped through the flesh and cursed the heart that laid underneath. The blackened organ showcased for the world to see, the horrors inflicted on the girl were but a whisper because the horrors she committed- screamed louder than ever.

From the open archway of the kitchen, Stu Macher threw the voice recorder into the air and it fell into the hands of Cherry Valentine with ease- As though it was destined to be in her hands. The girl lifted the small piece of plastic to her mouth and asked, "What's wrong, Sydney? It looks like you've seen a ghost?"

"No!" Sydney breathed out, her voice was hoarse from all the screaming- and the desperation for survival. She tried to run again but ended up backed up in a corner, surrounded by the three teenagers. "Why are you doing this?"

"It's all part of the game, Sydney!" Stu informed her, his tone of voice laced with playfulness.

Cherry bit the corner of her lip and dragged it in her teeth as she tossed the plastic back over to her boyfriend. He brought it to his mouth and pointed the gun at the girl, "It's called- Guess How I'm Gonna Die!"

He then traded the gun for another weapon, the signature knife. Sending a quick wink over to his girlfriend.

"It's a fun game, Sydney!" Stu Macher added, the excitement dripping from him as held pointed the gun at her, "See, we ask you a question and if you get it wrong- BooKah! You die!"

Billy inched closer towards her with the knife touching the skin on her neck, "And let's see, you get it right- You die."

He shifted his attention over to his girlfriend, reaching his empty hand out to her and laced his fingers with hers. The three now in close proximity to each other. Sydney couldn't tear her eyes away from Cherry- The darkness that loomed behind her eyes. Sydney felt the tears that pooled down her cheeks.

How had she not noticed the change in her best friend?

"Cher?" Sydney muttered and the girl made eye contact with her for the first time. "Why?"

Billy looked in between the two for a quick second before roughly taking hold of Cherry by her neck and pulling her into a kiss- It lasted seconds before he ripped her away from him.