eleven

scary movie.
chapter eleven

A HIGH-SCHOOL PARTY WAS THE PERFECT BANQUET FOR SINNERS

A HIGH-SCHOOL PARTY WAS THE PERFECT BANQUET FOR SINNERS. A tale once told depicts the act of Seven deadly sins; Lust, Gluttony, Greed, Sloth, Wrath, Envy and Pride. All of which are guaranteed to be acted upon when holding attendance at a High-School gathering.

Lust, A strong Passion or Longing for sexual desires. One of the strongest emotions that plague teenagers minds, whilst also condemning them to the first unbreakable Horror Movie rule. Never have sex. Upon committing the act of this, not only will the individual condemn themselves to a life of suffering but, lead themselves straight into the hands of a murderer. If this was a scary movie, of course. As time passes, the teenagers attending will fall into the hands of every sin imaginable- The seven deadly sins, were the least of worries for the attendees of Stu Macher's party. Curfew fell upon the town- Citizens believed to be the soundest of minds locked their downs and bolted the windows of their homes. As the sons and daughters of the town escaped to the welcomes of the party.

Cherry Valentine, along with her friends, gripped many plastic bags in the palm of her hands as they entered. Music roared and echoed throughout the house- Sweaty, drunken teenagers crowded every room and hallway throughout the home. The girls entered the kitchen, where a group of boys had started the festivities. The girls dropped the bag onto the countertop- Where Stu Macher was funnelling alcohol into his mouth.

"How are my favourite girls?" Stu cheered, wrapping his arms around Cherry and his girlfriend. Sydney stood awkwardly- "Of course, you too, Syd."

She simply nodded, seemingly drifting into her own world. Cherry focused her attention onto the girl, her eyes narrowed slightly- "We're doing fine, Stu but I won't be if you don't get your hands off me!" She threw his arm from her shoulder and ran over, "Don't worry, Syd! Just you and me tonight."

Sydney smiled, "Thanks, Cher." Cherry pulled her away into the main room of the house, where numerous people gathered- Deciding on a horror movie to watch.

"Oh, Syd! I didn't even think." Cherry suddenly spoke up, looking between the tapes and the girl, "We can get out of here? If you're not okay with this?"

"It's fine. Uh- don't worry about it." Cherry knew that something had been wrong- The stutter in the girls voice as she spoke but Sydney took a seat next to her and settled in, nonetheless.

Randy passed some tapes along to his group of friends, the two girls looking over them- As the boy called out movie titles to the drunken teenagers that filled the room. As they cheered in response to the things he called out.

Sydney interrupted, "The Fog, Terror Train, Prom Night- How come Jamie Lee Curtis is in all of these movies?"

Randy dropped down to her level. Cherry rested on the arm of the chair, in which the boy's head appeared in between the two girls, as he told them. "She's the Scream Queen!"