two

scary movie

scary movie.
chapter two

THE FIVE STAGES OF GRIEF were often experienced by those suffering a great dolefulness

THE FIVE STAGES OF GRIEF were often experienced by those suffering a great dolefulness. The heaven-sent soul awarded to her by some higher consciousness had been shattered from the inside— out. Cherry had only fell victim to two of the stages, Bargaining and Depression.

Bargaining, a phase of bliss. The brain is controlled by a temporal moment of clouded judgment, to wish that the moment of pure agony had been washed away with the sand and the ocean. In the moment of life's questioning comes the capture of the space between both the imperial realm and the eclipse of the burning sun, more simply known as Heaven and Hell. One's common sense is confided to that similar of the void, limbo, dependent on neither the sadness or the acceptance. Limbo keeps a firm hold on the souls lost in an incomprehensible way, crossed between the safe heaven, in one case acceptance, and the damnation, and the other pain.

Then comes the dreaded level, Depression. It appeared, from the redness that coated the whites of her eyes, that the loss she suffered had taken a heavy toll on her heaven-sent soul. Cherry had endured torture from her weighted heart since the news story. After the pained stage of Bargaining, the brain shifts from its stage of self-administered state of Limbo and moves into the present realm of being. The hole left behind from the unknown is replaced by the grief. A victim of heart-break experiences similar feelings, the lack of love left behind creates a gaping black hole needing to be filled with something tragic, unadulterated sorrow. Though it might seem the agony and depression is immortal, like a recurring dream too vivid to escape from. Eventually, when the tears have all dried out and your chest falls due to the intense weight, the sorrow ends and you can't cry anymore.

Cherry Valentine was all cried out, she had spent the entire night moulded in the comfort of her mattress with empty chip packets surrounding her. The dish of heart-shaped suckers now replaced with opened wrappers.

The girl wondered into school with her bag tucked firmly on her right shoulder, thankful that the heavy amount of concealer she'd applied to her reddened face hid the damage of the night before. News vans and reporters littered the campus, they were like leeches, sucking as much information from grieving and naive teens as possible.