Chapter 16

Michael's P.O.V.
When Arizona's eyes started closing I couldn't help myself; I had to tell her. It has been eating me alive for two weeks now.
I screamed, "BABY GIRL DON'T LEAVE ME, I LOVE YOU ARI!"
I took the pressure off her stomach after Doc took the bullet out.
Bad Idea.
Blood started pouring out of her and I panicked. The doctor started yelling at me and everything he was saying was going straight out the other ear. I had no idea what to do. My vision became blurry and my mind kept flashing back all the memories between us. I started feeling pain in my thigh and I smelled and sweet and sour scent.
Lemons?
My vision became black and everything was disappearing.
You know what they say?
They say when you die you smell lemons, and all your memories flashback into your head for 7 minutes before you die.
Damn.
I can't be dying. I love Arizona and I don't want to leave her.
I searched all over my thighs and I found a blood seaping out of a wound.
The doctor turned his head at me and smiled.
His smiled dropped when he saw my physical state. He got up from Ari and sat right in front of me. Doc laid me on my back. He held pressure on my open wound.
"OW. DOC I CAN'T SEE ANYTHING!"
"I know relax you're going to be fine."
"If I die, tell Arizona I love her so much, and that she is going to become the new leader."
"You can tell her yourself."
"I have to put you in a medically induced coma, so your body can heal."
"What?!"
"You're going to feel pain. Just breath through it."
"I can't! I'll just sleep; you don't have to put me into this. I will take it easy I promise."
"Last time you promised you almost died. That's not going to happen this time."
I turned my head to look at baby girl and she shook.
She turned her head and her eyes opened up. She stared at me and gave me a big smile.
"ARI??"
"Hey gang leader."
"I love you so much, and I will see you soon! Stay strong you're taking over until I come back ok?"
"What are you talking about?"
I tried to answer, but my eyes became heavy.
Every thing went pitch black.