2.3 - make it ur own

Start from the beginning

When he looked up at you, you saw blood dripping out from his nose. "Worth it..."

"Woah, you tricked the girls into dressing like cheerleaders?" a new voice asked. The boy had spiky shoulder-length black hair and a toothy grin. "Not cool, man." He wagged his long finger at the blond, reprimanding him for the perverted action.

He then turned to you, his eyes wide and attentive. "Hey, do you want my jacket to cover up, or something?"

"Does your jacket have enough armholes?" You asked, waving your four pom poms to showcase your four strong arms.

He laughed, his triangular grin widening. He was cute, too. Without saying anything, he shrugged off his blue jacket, revealing a tight gray wife beater underneath, and looped it around your waist. He knotted it in the front, so now your butt was fully covered.

"Thank you," you softly smiled at him, blushing. DAMN! HE'S SMOOTH!

"No problemo!" He held up an "OK" sign with his long fingers. "I'm Sero Hanta! And you are?"

Sero already knew who you were. He's had his eye on you since you first rejected Kaminari in the cafeteria. He thought you were really cute.

"[last name] [first name]." You smiled back.

A buzzing in your pocket stole your attention. You fished your phone out from your skirt pocket (Yaoyorozu was very considerate) and looked at the caller ID. Miruko was calling you!?

"Sorry, I have to take this," you apologetically told Sero. He nodded in understanding and you walked away to take the call in private. You quickly answered. "Hiii, Miruko-san!"

"YOU'RE A STUDENT!?" she yelled into your phone.

You raised your brow. "Yeah... How old did you think I was...?"

"Babe, Hawks and I thought you were 20."

You sweatdropped. "Do I look that old? I'm only 17."

"Ooh, Hawks is not gonna like this, [last name]-chan..."

"What do you mean? We're buddies, aren't we?"

"Yeah... But anyways, hero duty calls! Good luck on your battles. Also, you looked so ADORABLE in that outfit!"

"Thank you, Miruko-san!!"

You wondered why Hawks wouldn't like the fact that you were 17. Oh my, what if he was flirting that one time??

You then got a text from Natsuo.

[natsuo 🙈]

WTF ARE YOU WEARING.

Take it off

[you]

woah

read what u just texted natsuo-kun

[natsuo 🙈]

Stop being dirty 😢

Why are you wearing that

[you]

I WAS DRAGGED INTO IT

by some 1a kid

everyone in 1a is evil

🙁🙁🙁

[natsuo 🙈]