1.9 - hawks and miruko are bad influences

Start from the beginning

"Your name suits you." You felt like he was flirting with you. "What are you doing in Kyushu?"

A hand reached to rub your neck while another hand drummed on your thigh. "I'm visiting my grandparents and seeing if I can get my pet bird back."

"Wow, you kept a bird as a pet? How inhumane!" he joked, ruffling his feathers in an angry fashion.

You snickered. "Yeah, watch out, I might put you in a bird cage next, Takami-san. What are you doing in Kyushu?"

"I live in Fukuoka," he said. "I was just visiting Musutafu to speak with a hot-headed colleague. Boring stuff." He casually waved his hand.

You then eyed him suspiciously, though the blush on your face made you look less intimidating. "Hey, this might be weird, but are you, like, a famous actor, or something?"

He sputtered. "A- An actor?" Takami laughed, his blond tresses bouncing along. "Oh no, I'm not famous at all! Just a normal civilian, haha... Why, do I look famous?"

You looked him up and down. "Yeah... You're totally handsome, ya know – you could be a model if you wanted." He would be a popular actor because of how fine he was. Maybe not a model though, because he's too short to be one. You kept that thought to yourself, because it was a little mean. "Y- You have nice eyes, too," you smiled at him, staring into his sharp golden irises. You wondered how his eyeliner was so on point.

"You think I'm handsome, huh?" He grinned in a sleazy manner. So this girl really didn't know who he was? "I'm flattered, but you're pretty gorgeous yourself."

Your face erupted in a blush. "Ah, um, thanks... Do you wanna watch Rio with me?"

"Of course! It's my favorite movie, you know!"

You ended up finishing the first and second Rio movie, so you just ended up playing Chess on his screen. He was going easy on you, you could tell. Although he was going easy on you, he still won about 10 times while you suffered with no wins.

"We are now landing! We hope you enjoyed your flight with Tokyo Airlines! Blah Blah Blah."

You stood up and got all your luggage and Takami's, too. "It was nice talking to you, Takami-san. See you around the city," you waved.

"Oh, I'll see you alright," he said under his breath.

"Huh?"

"What?"

You chose to pretend like you didn't hear him as you surveyed the area. You saw your parents and grandparents waving you over. "Oh, I see my family. Alright, bye-bye!"

When you turned back to him, you didn't expect to see his jaw dropped. "Your grandparents are the owners of Yakitori Yoritomi Midori!?!?!?"

"Uh, I'm adopted, but yeah..."

He suddenly took a pair of your hands into his and pulled them to his muscular chest. The action tugged you closer in proximity as well. "I'll give you a million autographs if you get me a discount on the skewers," he bargained, giving you big, pleading eyes.

"Don't look at me like that," you nervously gulped, averting your eyes from his watchful stare. "And why would I want your autograph? You're just some guy, aren't you?"

"..." He gave you an awkward smile. "Oh, right..."

"OH MY GOD, HAWKS-SAMA!!!!"

"IS THAT HAWKS?"

"WHERE???"

"HAVE MY KIDS!"

"THE NUMBER THREE HERO!"