Nobody argued, they just turned around and left. Well except for Chris. He grabbed my hand and kissed it while sitting on the arm of the chair. "I'm so sorry about this Mya."

"She could've killed me Chris. Sneaking me drugs because I seemed uptight, really? I was my normal self, I was chilling trying to be nice to this girl."

"Kayla and Mariah took care of her so I'm sure she'll never try that shit again."

"She needs to be in jail."

"Working on that too. I gotta call and see why they decided to let her go."

"I'm really mind blown by this shit."

"Me too and I feel terrible. I'm always fucking up."

I looked up at him confused. "Did you tell her to drug me?"

"Hell nah."

"So why are you blaming yourself? She's stupid and the universe will make sure she gets exactly what she deserves. The fact that she said she did it to get me loosen up kills me because I wasn't even angry nor did I have an attitude. We only even talked for like two seconds. I'll never take a drink from a stranger again."

"You shouldn't have done it in the first place baby." Chris laughed.

"I was trying to be nice. I'm going back to mean Mya the one that used to smack bitches."

"Please don't."

"Well don't bring nobody new around me."

"Got it."

Laying my head in his lap, I closed my eyes. "Just so you know I'll be locked up in this room until the show then after that I'm leaving."

"You can't leave, we got a date."

"You still haven't properly asked me yet."

"Oh you was serious about that?"

"Very serious. Show me something different."

He didn't say anything, just leaned down and kissed my cheek over and over.

After that we talked about random things until they came and cleaned the bed. Once that was done, I ended up going back to sleep because I still felt so drained. When I finally got up, it was dark out but I felt better. I sent a text to Mariah asking if they could have whoever put this IV in to come remove it so that I could take the longest hot shower.

The nurse that they called over came and checked on me really quick to make sure everything was okay. Thankfully, I was all good. Getting up from the bed I went and searched for something comfortable to slip on then took a shower, I made sure to wash my body at least ten times. I felt dirty for some reason. Finally getting out, I combed my hair, did my skincare routine, put on my clothes then went downstairs.

When I walked in where everybody was, they all looked at me with so much pity in their eyes and it made me cringe a little. "I'm okay you guys. You don't have to look at me like I'm a lost puppy or something." I laughed while going to the refrigerator and opening it. I probably stood there for what felt like forever wanting to grab something to drink but the paranoia was real.

"We're just happy you're okay, that's all." Kayla said while hugging me.

"Thanks."

"Oh Chris wants you to meet him by the water."

I nodded and closed the refrigerator, and made my way outside. As I got closer to our private beach, roses covered the sand sporadically until it looked like there was no sand, only red roses.