• 04 - 𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐫 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 •

Start from the beginning

Weather before the strom:

Satoru and Yaga were watching over them from the window. Satoru spoke with a neutral voice,

"The previous mission where Yuta was sent with Toge had a grade one curse there. But it wasn't supposed to be there..."

"So you're saying that the informations were incomplete?" Yaga asked.

"No. Informations were onto the point this time. But...there was someone else who did that. There's ain't no way I'll mistake the smell of Geto Suguru's cursed energy" Satoru spoke and went silent. A huge ass bird has come from the sky right in front of his students.

"Speaking of evil! Geto!" Yaga scoffed with an angry voice and then ran to call other sorcerers, "call all the first grade sorcerers outside! Geto's here!"

Satoru kept looking through the glass of the window. Suguru has arrived.

Those young students looked as the bird landed on the ground, a monk looking man with dark long hair came out of it with a gentle smile. He had two girls following after him and a weird looking man with nipple pasties?? Wtf...

"Okkutsu!" Suguru placed a hand around Yuta's shoulders and talked with him in mist dramatic way,

"I would love if you'll join my cult! I believe I can make a world with only shamans. Imagine that world! How beautiful that would be! No curses would born and everyone will live happily! We just need to kill all those useless monkeys(non-shamans) to reach there. I want strong people in my family Okkutsu! Just like you." Suguru's gaze fell on Maki who was just glaring at him, he smirked at spoke, "not someone who's a useless monkey!"
Then his eyes fell over Satomi who was just making the most disgusting face towards Suguru. He grinned ear to ear and waved at her,

"Satomi! We meet again!" In a response Satomi just sighed and crossed her arms while looking away.

"Wait how did senpai-" Maki was about to ask how the worst curse user Geto Suguru knew Satomi and what was about meeting again? But was cut off by Satomi, "no questions"

Suguru grinned and was about to say something to Yuta but before that Yuta yanked away Suguru's arm around him and looked at him with a serious face,

"I don't know about your goals or anything. But you insulted my friends so I won't join you."

Suguru was about to say something when ,

"Can you plz stop pushing your weird ideas into my student's brain?" A tall slender figure , his eyes covered in bandages appeared in front of Suguru. Suguru smiled and waved, "Satoru! Long time no see!"

"First get your hands off from that child, Suguru" Satoru spoke with an nonchalant voice and Suguru grinned ear to ear. He took off his hands from Yuta and faced all the jujutsu sorcerers with a smile,

"Well I'm here to declare the war. Against jujutsu sorcerers. On 24 th December on both Shinjuku and Kyoto. Be prepared."

After that Suguru flew back with his people in that huge ass bird. Satoru kept staring at the sky for few more minutes then looking down. A war? Why are you doing this Suguru?

Satomi sighed and walked away from that place feeling irritated and annoyed , "weirdo!"

Satomi wasn't even trying to find answers or explanations for that sudden war from Suguru. She just knew... it'll be a mess and something really really bad was gonna happen.

____________________________________________________________

(just in case, Satomi's tracksuit when she was teaching Yuta. She likes solid colours.)

(Well she's thick so uh her body doesn't look like this ofc but she's not too thick like your hentai girl💀✋

(Well she's thick so uh her body doesn't look like this ofc but she's not too thick like your hentai girl💀✋. I think people misunderstand when we use 'thick' for a person making them imagine like omg they must have those unreal curves like come on be for real 👁️👄👁️)

(I'll probably just describe her over all in a bonus headcanon)