Jimin didn't like the cries of the baby so he immediately went over and put his hand on the baby's stomach to calm him down a little. Surprisingly Taehyung did calmed down. From then onwards jimin promised to himself that he will never make Taehyung cry. And he did. He did keep his promise until now he never made Taehyung cry in his presence. But he did cried a few sometimes but jimin was always there with him.

"Hey my lil baby" due to the excitement in the peaks Mrs park couldn't control anymore and went near Taehyung who flinched a lil because of the sudden loud noise. But after seeing the person Infront of him he smiled a lil and immediately hugged her. "Mumma" he whispered closing his eyes because he couldn't control his tears when he saw her. He started to shake because of how badly he was holding back his tears.

Mrs park understood that the cute blonde actions. "Aww my baby don't cry okay Mumma is here right why are you crying sweetheart" she talked in the most calmed voice which made Taehyung to cry more finally releasing his sobs.

After crying a lot and lots of sweet words from Mrs park he finally calmed down. "My baby i know you want to talk a lot but right now you need rest sweetie okay we will talk after you take a few hour nap okay" Mrs park spoke to the blonde who was now resting on her lap.

"Mmmmm" Taehyung whined a little bit but still he said okay because of the jetlag and due to a lot of crying he was tired. He said a final bye to them and went upstairs with jimin who was taking him to the guest room.

(Tae's room)

(Tae's room)

After reaching up the room jimin made sure that Taehyung fresh up and eat a lil bit of rice porridge even though he did eat a lot of donuts but still he made sure to fully eaten the porridge and take him to the bed and made Tae sleep.

After that he came downstairs and went towards his mom who was in the kitchen to cook lunch for her babies. "Maa" jimin said while hugging her from behind. "Yess jimin do you want anything" asked while stirring the soup checking if she put the sauce in it or not.

"Mhmmm nothing just wanted to say i have to go to the shop if bear woke up and ask for me just say i went outside for a work okay" he said while eating the strawberry which her mother gave to him while talking he said a quick thanks to her and moved back.

"Ahh jimin baby why don't you take a lil break for today because Tae also came here after a long time right" She said while looking at her son while noticing how cute he was looking while eating the strawberry. Jimin may not act cute but his actions are always cute Infront of her mother.

"Maa i too wanted to stay but actually new stock came to the warehouse so i had to go and check the quality and quantity if they are in good condition or not" he said while giving her a lil smile. "Aishh fine but i think you have to fresh up" she said while looking at jimin who was drenched in sweat due to constant moving here and there.