"It's nothing. You sit next to me." As Taehyung said jungkook sat next to him and Taehyung asked "Why are you so angry all of a sudden? And when did you get so angry?"

"I don't know, I've been getting a little angry since childhood and as I get older, my anger is increasing. And increasingly this is the result of it today." Jungkook said looking at Taehyung.

"Have you ever wondered why I am so angry all of a sudden? No such question ever came to mind? And have you seen a psychiatrist before? " Taehyung said the words looking into Jungkook's eyes.

"No ! "I didn't see a psychiatrist because I know I'm not crazy. And because of this anger everyone called me a psychopath, because now I'm a mafia king now nobody dares to call me a psychopath." Jungkook said the words in his serious cold deep voice.

"Oh no, I'm not calling you mentally ill. I mean what triggers you. Because of which you suddenly get angry?!" Taehyung was a little worried and said the words.

"Where are your parents? Tell me something about your parents! What do they look like, how are they?" Taehyung inquisitively said .

"My father was an ordinary employee in a normal small company. My mother met my father in university, that first meeting slowly for two days, three days and that too slowly changed from month to year. Then they got married with the permission of the family. I was born a year later, and my father got that job a few months before that. Everything was going very well, but suddenly my mother and I had an accident but in that accident my mother died badly but I remained alive. That was the biggest mistake of my life, it was better for me to die. My father loved my mother very much, he could not accept the death of my mother, he thought that my mother was dead for me. From the next day he started torturing me. At first he used to blame me for my mother's death but slowly he started beating me. I have endured this way for many years. But I couldn't control myself anymore and finally I killed him very brutally with my own hands. I don't know what happened to me that day. That day I was right I knew my father would come and beat me. I was studying at home and suddenly there was a sound of opening the door and I got scared and that day my father was very angry because he was fired from his job. As soon as he entered the house, he started blaming me as usual, one of my father's words entered my mind in such a way that I couldn't stop myself from thinking that day, My father said "I have to endure so much pain for you if I kill you today, I will have no problem." I was very scared to hear that and that fear turned into VENOM and changed my mental state that day. There was a thought in my head, "If I kill my father before he kills me, I won't have any problem.I couldn't stop myself that day, I kept telling myself that what I was doing was wrong, but it was too late. By that time I was stained with my father's blood. But I don't really remember how I killed my father, I just remembered that the sound of the police siren interrupted my delusion and I was covered in blood. It still happens to me today when voices come from inside my head when I'm very angry I don't remember anything when my illusion breaks I always find myself covered in blood. I then realized that I had killed someone. It's not that I haven't killed anyone, I've killed many people in my profession but sometimes I don't remember anything.I am sometimes afraid to be with Min that I will hurt him somehow?! I called you, I am afraid for you too. For this the house I have given you is very well guarded." Jungkook said the words sobbing. And Taehyung was patting his head gently. And to comfort him, he said, "If you have any difficulty, if you feel that you want to share something with me in any way, then come to me. I am always there to listen to you."