(A/N: AMD:American Mafia Don , SMD:Spanish MAfia Don, IMD:Italian Mafia Don)

"Val!" she screamed loudly. This time, Valentino heard her and quickly rushed over to her. He saw her on the floor, pouting, and asked the person on the phone to call back later.

"What's wrong, munchkin?" he asked, looking concerned.

"You walk fast, I tired, you also no listen to me," Enisha said, turning her head away to show her anger. Valentino couldn't help but smile at her adorable pout.

"I'm sorry, little one. I didn't even realize you were following me. Come on, as compensation, I'll carry you," Valentino said softly as he picked her up. Enisha looked at him with a pout but eventually gave in, wrapping her arms around his neck and resting her head on his shoulder.

"Weren't you with Uncle? You didn't come down the stairs on your own, did you?" Valentino asked, gently stroking her head.

"No, Daddy bring me down then he get a call and he go to work" Enisha explained sleepily.

"ok"Valentino(cousin,24) responded as they entered the living room, which was filled with some of their brothers.

"Heyy!! I don't want to watch that bullshit" Benigno(brother,18) said to Fabiano(cousin,19), who had switched to a sports channel.

"Val! What does that mean?" Enisha asked innocently. Hearing her voice, everyone froze for a second and muttered something under their breath about perfect timing.

Valentino, who was glaring at Benigno(brother,18), looked back at Enisha and told her that it was a bad word and she should not repeat it again.

(A/N: well shit is not  a very bad word but whatever you say My-sorry Mr Valentino )

"Bubba, Bubby, you look handsome!" Enisha squealed happily as Alexander(brother,24,IMD) entered the room with Mauro(brother,22), discussing something. Both of them were wearing casual clothes for the first time in a while. Alexander(brother,24,IMD) was in black sweats, a black t-shirt, and a black denim jacket, while Mauro sported grey sweatpants and a black turtleneck.

Both of them looked at her and smiled. Their sister definitely had the power to make them smile with just one look.

"Good morning," Mauro(brother,22) said as he walked over to Valentino and gently ruffled Enisha's hair.

"Mowning, Bubby!" Enisha replied excitedly.

"Bubba, let's go ice skating," she said, looking at Alexander(brother,24,IMD) and reaching out her arms for him to pick her up.

"We'll go after breakfast," Alexander(brother,24,IMD) said as he lifted her from Valentino's arms.

"But... me wanna go now," Enisha whined.

"We will go after eating breakfast, Stella," Alexander(brother,24,IMD) said a bit sternly.

"Okay," Enisha finally gave in.

Alexander carried her to the dining room, with all their other brothers following.

"Oh, you're awake, angel! Where is your daddy?" Isabella(mom) asked as they walked in.

"Daddy talking to someone on the phone," Enisha replied as Alexander(brother,24,IMD) set her down.

"Mama, I wan food," Enisha said as she walked to her mother and hugged her leg.

"Someone seems hungry," Riccardo(Tio) said as he walked into the room with his wife, Anna(Tia).

"She's only saying that because Alexander told her we'll go ice skating only after eating breakfast," Giovanni(cousin,23) replied with a chuckle.