Urbosa was determined to uncover the Truth about the Divine Beast and the secrets within its trenches and why they were so intent on getting information and doing as they did. Demanding to know how he had come to know of this hidden knowledge. "If you claim to know, tell me," she challenged, her battle stance unwavering.

Link and Riju exchanged a quick glance, communicating silently before Link began to speak. "There is a hidden underground cavern beneath Hyrule Castle. Within its ancient ruins lies the story of the first Calamity and information about the Divine Beast. We discovered a room filled with old, tattered books that were on the verge of falling apart. It was within these books that we found the knowledge we sought," Link explained, his voice calm and even.

Urbosa was taken aback by Link's revelation and was about to press him for more information when Riju spoke up, seeking to add to their explanation.

Riju began to speak, her voice low and somber. "Link was one of the most trusted and high-ranking servants of the Kingdom. He had been tasked with a mission near the dungeon when he stumbled upon a hidden entrance that no one else had ever found before. He later confided in me and a few close friends about his discovery, but little did we know that his revelation would lead to something tragic."

Riju paused, her eyes distant as she remembered the unfolding events. Before she could continue, Urbosa interrupted her with a questioning glare. "If what you say is true," she said, "why didn't you immediately inform the king or one of the high guards about your discovery?"

Link spoke hesitantly, his voice low and filled with a hint of regret. "We had every intention of revealing what we had discovered, but the more we dug, the more we realized how little we knew. There were too many pieces of the puzzle that didn't fit together, and we feared that sharing incomplete information would only cause confusion and panic."

He paused, his eyes cast downward, before continuing. "The King has been placing immense pressure on the Princess, and everyone is working tirelessly to rebuild the Guardians and other Sheikah technology. We had hoped that what we had learned would aid in those efforts, but then we came across an old book in a room filled with ancient tomes."

Link's voice trailed off, lost in thought before he spoke again, his tone heavy. "The book spoke of the Calamity, and how it would return in a few thousand years. It described in detail the horrors and destruction that would befall the Kingdom, and the sacrifices that would need to be made to stop it."

Urbosa looked at them, a mix of confusion and concern crossing her face. "And what was it that you found that caused you not to speak up?" she asked, urging them to continue.

Link took a deep breath and spoke, his words measured. "The book was incomplete, and the information we had was fragmented. We couldn't be certain of anything, and it seemed best not to share until we had a clearer picture. We didn't want to cause unnecessary panic or alarm. If this is truly about the Calamity and how it will begin."

Riju began speaking solemnly, "The book we found was very disturbing. It spoke of a very dark time that was to come in the future, and of very dark things that would happen. The book contained detailed notes and plans for a future dark wizard to release Calamity Ganon, and one of the many plans was for them to gather enough malice to create a being so strong that it could control the Divine Beast without any problem or being stopped. The book was filled with detailed information about how to execute each plan, and it was clear that the plans were not just theoretical but were being put into action."

Link added, "But that wasn't even the worst of it. The book revealed that those beings who controlled the Divine Beast could turn them against Hyrule. We did more research and found that most of the hidden rooms and hallways in the castle were tampered with. Somebody had entered before us and found the same book as us by the things we saw happening outside in the Kingdom. Some of the plans that were in the journal were already commencing, especially with the increase in monsters all throughout the Kingdom and the level of malice that has been appearing. The plans in the book that we found were coming to life. It was more like a journal than anything else, and what we found really did shake us a little. We realized that we were dealing with a very dangerous situation that needed to be addressed immediately."