𝗣𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲 (𝗘𝗥𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗞)

𝒀𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝑬𝒓𝒓𝒐𝒓 𝑿 𝑰𝒏𝒌

𝑻𝒚𝒑𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒚𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒆: 𝑶𝒃𝒔𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏 & 𝑴𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒑𝒖𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒆

𝑹𝒆𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒚: 𝒙𝑮𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒄𝒉𝑲𝒂𝒕𝒙 (𝑿𝒙𝑯𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚_𝑪𝒂𝒕𝒙𝑿)

𝑾𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈: 𝑫𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒃𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒕

𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒂𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒀𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝑺𝒂𝒏𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝑩𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒖𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒓'𝒔 𝑷𝒍𝒂𝒚𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆, 𝒂 𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒃𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝑰 𝒎𝒂𝒅𝒆. 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒚 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒓𝒆𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒛𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝟏𝟓 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝒐𝒍𝒅, 𝟏𝟑 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒎𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒏𝒐 𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒂 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒅𝒆 𝒑*𝒅𝒐𝒑𝒉*𝒍𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚. 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒏𝒂𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓. 𝑷𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆, 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒐𝒏 𝒎𝒆. 𝑰 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒂𝒕𝒆.

Why did he even stay a little longer in this timeline? A timeline of something he wasn't ready... Ink, the protector of AUs was supposed to visit Error to annoying him for his entertainment, that was one of his hobby, but the problem is, he ended up in a different timeline that wasn't discover by anyone not even himself.

It's seem he entered the wrong timeline, he could tell due to the atmosphere he felt, the chill and those goosebumps he received, even taking a glance at the abandoned massive mansion was enough to shiver his bones. He tried to get back to his timeline, unfortunately Broomie, his brush that he always brought on his back was missing.

He couldn't make a portal without his brush, even though there is an other option like teleportation but that doesn't work even it comes to travel to another timelines, if places like in the timeline, he could do that.

The feeling of the timeline is an Anti-Void, however with a massive mansion in the middle of the dim void? That was new to him. Taking a little breath before knocking the door, waiting for any answer from the owner of the mansion.

The doors slowly started to open themselves. Ink stared at the black hallway, stepping inside of the mansion without any hesitation. When the doors slammed behind him, he screamed. He was thankful that he doesn't have a soul like other monsters or his soul might fly away from his body.

Exploring the buildings for a little while, just to find Broomie, Ink saw a familiar figure inside the bedroom. He was standing there, frozen, watching the figure caressing the doll of himself. He smell the blood coming from that figure as he went slowly close to him to get a better look.

Ink gasped, covering his mouth after taking further closer at the figure, "Oh my god... Another Error..."

Error face at Ink when he heard his name was called, his unique eyes staring at Ink's with a smile on his face. "Inky! You came!"

Surprisingly for Ink, this Error is much taller than his Error. And his personalities is much more opposite of that destroyer. Error hugged him tightly, resting his chin on Ink's head, caressing the back of his skull. Ink listened to his soft whisper that made his mind calm, "Inky, you don't need to be so worry. You're safe now..."