Chapter 42: He Won't Come

Start from the beginning

From the perspective of extreme moral ethics, maybe this trait of his wouldn't be very remarkable.

But for women, this was a trait women would not reject.

Therefore, no woman could reject her uncle, none!

"Uncle, what did you mean during the evening?"

At this time, Qin Shiyue still didn't forget to worry about the most important event in his uncle's life.

"Nothing."

"Here, let me tell you, what women say and what they think are very different," Qin Shiyue's voice became weaker and weaker, she was almost clenching her teeth as she spoke, "A man like you, as long as you're a little bit initiative, no woman could resist your charm. I might not be good at everything else, but I'm confident in my knowledge in this matter. Try a little harder and the world will be yours."

"Shut up."

"Oh......"

When they arrived at the hospital, the doctor on duty checked on Qin Shiyue and didn't find a serious problem.

During the Spring Festival, there were all kinds of gatherings and reunions. Since she already drank more wine than usual, in addition to the oysters she ate before she slept, this kind of acute gastritis was within expectation.

After seeing the doctor and knowing that it wasn't anything serious, Qin Shiyue instantly felt much better. When she got back in the car, she even swiped Weibo for a while.

After finishing the matter in the hospital, the sky had already started to light up when they came out.

The Spring branches sprouted in the morning mist, and the public janitors have already started to clean the road with their brooms.

It should be a sunny day today.

Qin Shiyue yawned and planned to go back to the hotel to make up for the sleep she missed. Then, she would go to Central Park and walk around.

Thinking of this, she wanted to ask Shi Yan about his arrangements.

Turning his head, she saw him leaning back in his chair with his eyes closed, calm to the point if he was asleep.

But Qin Shiyue knew that he was not asleep and was just in a bad mood.

Having to go to the hospital in the middle of the night, anyone who had to do it wouldn't be in a good mood. So Qin Shiyue knew to close her mouth and not speak.

After a long time, when Qin Shiyue was about to fall asleep, the person beside her suddenly spoke.

"Go pack up, we're going up."

"What?" Qin Shiyue suddenly woke up, "We only came yesterday, we're going home already?"

Shi Yan slowly opened his eyes, took off his glasses, and rubbed his eyebrows.

"You're sick."

"Actually I..." Qin Shiyue touched her stomach, "It's not that bad."

This gastritis had been a common thing, it also came and went pretty fast. All she had to do was take some medicine and rest for a while, then she would be all good.

But Shi Yan didn't seem like he was asking for her opinion.

Qin Shiyue showed a sad expression and looked outside the window at the thought of having to go back to work after going home.

"Why do holidays always pass so fast? I have to go back to work again."

"Then you don't have to go."

Hearing Shi Yan's cold voice, Qin Shiyue immediately said, "Nono, it's not that I don't want to go, I love to work, I can learn a lot of things from working..."