Chapter 35: Slowly Curled Up to the Corner of the Bed

Start from the beginning

Shi Yan: "..."

Zheng Shuyi stood on her toes, "Can you do it again?"

"..."

A gust of wind blew in. It was cold, but it also woke someone a bit from the wine.

Sure enough.

This uncontrollable woman, who not only can bug a man but also can make a poem, never thought through events the way a normal person would.

Seeing that he wasn't speaking, she pulled on and shook his sleeves.

"I didn't feel it just now, can you do it again?"

"Even exams have make-up opportunities."

"I'm requesting a make-up exam."

A second later, Shi Yan grabbed her sleeves, pulled her hand away from him, and then pushed her shoulder to make her turn left.

"Go sleep."

Being in front of the door, Shi Yan had already taken out the room key from her bag and opened the door. Everything happened so quickly that Zheng Shuyi didn't even get any chance to insist.

Well, she did get one.

When Shi Yan was about to close the door from the outside, Zheng Shuyi held the door and asked pitifully, "We really can't do that again? I really didn't feel anything."

Shi Yan didn't show any expression as he took her fingers off the door one by one and then closed the door without any hesitation.

After a crisp click.

The atmosphere inside the room became completely different from outside the door.

Zheng Shuyi felt exhausted as the expression on her face disappeared. She stood with her back leaning against the door and stared blankly at the wall on the opposite end.

Outside the door, Shi Yan stared at the door for quite a while before leaving.

That night, Zheng Shuyi soaked herself in the hotel bathtub for a long time, trying to completely dilute all the panic in her heart.

Don't panic. If I panic right now, all my hard work would be in vain.

She should be the person leading everything.

But for some reason, why did it feel like she was the one being controlled...

It wasn't until the water became cold did Zheng Shuyi slowly get up and walk out with a towel on her, leaving a trail of water stains on the ground.

——

There were two meetings on the first morning of Kelunche Forum. One from 9 to 10 about "Financial Risks from the Stock Market", and another from 10:30 to 11:30 about "New Vision of Industrial Cooperation".

In the morning, Zheng Shuyi's alarm clock and the hotels' wake-up service rang at the same time.

She sat up on the bed. Her head was hurting, and she went to the bathroom to glance at her face.

As expected, the dark circles under her eyes made her look like a panda.

Fortunately, she brought a full set of cosmetics on this trip.

But in the end, she still came out a few minutes later than the agreed time.

Shi Yan stood at the door of her room, glanced at his watch, then knocked on the door helplessly.

This helplessness was not because Zheng Shuyi was late for a while, but because he faintly felt that if this continued, who knew what new tricks Zheng Shuyi would play in these two days.