'Lan

'Lan...Huan?' Wei WuHui stared breathlessly at the beautiful man before her. Her eyes tracing every bit of his elegant features.

"Shuoyue." Jiang WanYin spoke, just as the said sword trembled before unsheathing itself from the earthy ground and flying back to its owner's other hand.

"Are you alright, Gu-Niang?" Lan XiChen asked gently as he gave a small smile to Wei WuHui, showing no signs of recognition toward her in his eyes as he steadied her on her feet.

"U-Um, yes Lan-ZeWu-Jun." Wei WuHui stumbled over her words as she saluted clumsily to the Sect Leader.

Again, Lan XiChen gave another polite smile to the woman before sheathing his sword and walking by her without any more words.

'Lan Huan...he looks the same but...' Wei WuHui thought as she looked back at the man with her heart beating rapidly in her chest. 'He feels so...cold'

"Lan-Zongzhu, it is a surprise to see you in person. Did you finally leave your seclusion?" Jiang WanYin remarked snarkily. "And of course, the first thing you do is appearing wherever chaos is. Just like your dear brother."

"Jiang-Zongzhu, aren't you here too?"

The smirk on Jiang WanYin's face quickly disappeared as he saw the trio of Lan Juniors arriving. "When elders are speaking, you're in no place to talk. The Lan Sect pride themselves as the model of fine etiquette. But this is how their disciples are taught."

Lan LingShu sighed exasperatedly, automatically chopping her brother's head after he made that comment toward Jiang WanYin. "Didi, please read the room before opening your mouth."

"Oww, that hurts Jiejie!!!"

Meanwhile, their cousin, Lan SiZhui, sweat-dropped at their antics before saluting Lan XiChen respectfully, asking for permission to speak.

Which, Lan XiChen nodded.

"Jin-Gongzi, Night Hunts require fair competition. If you scatter the nets all over Dafan Mountain, severely restricting other cultivators, isn't that against the rules of the night hunt?"