10 years ago

Now everyone talking about yn bad things because last night jk confessed to yn in front of everyone and he announced yn as his girlfriend....as we know jk is heartthrob of school so many girls are jealous from her....and they were planning something bad for yn....

and they were planning something bad for yn

Mr.cha- so today is our last day of trip and we organized a game for you....we hide flags in Forest so you have to find it and make your team.. two people in one team...every one have to take safty bags with them which contains all necessary things like map, water bottle and first aid kit....so let's enjoy the adventure...and which team gather maximum flags will be winner and get some prizes.

Yn was about to go towards minji but jk pulled her towards him..

Jk- where are you going? You are my partner....

Yn- but minji....

Minji- it's okay yn..you should pair with jungkook..i will go with jimin... enjoy..bye.

She walk away...

Jk- let's go..

Jk hold her hand and walk to forest....as yn is lazy like me so after walking few minutes, she started feeling tired...now she is walking like turtle and jk is dragging her and motivating her.

Yn- no..i can't walk...

She sit on ground...and start drinking water...

Jk- it's okay... you did well...we get two flags that is enough..now let's go back to camp...

Yn shook her head...

Yn- no...i know you don't like to loose games..... you should go and find flags i will wait for you here.

Jk- no.. I'm not living you alone.

Yn- please..i want to win this game... please win for me... okay, go and gather 10 more flags then as a reward i will give you what you want?

Jk smirked....

Jk- really? What i want?

Yn nodded... then jk get up..

Jk- okay... then I will be back.. just wait.

Then he run to another direction...yn looked at him....

Now it's been 30 minutes, jk went to gather flags and yn is sitting on rock and waiting for him... suddenly she heard some footsteps and looked back and saw four girls standing there...