The New Trollhunter

Start bij het begin

"Yes, it kind of is," Y/N spoke as she looked at Jim's panicked friend. Blinky went on to explain, "Master Jim, we trolls have gone to great lengths to keep our existence secret from your kind, other than Y/N, less there be panic." Then Aaarrrgghh!!! picked up Jim's friend and placed him on the counter.

He yelped and grabbed a ladle from the counter and pointed at the trolls like it was his sword and went on rambling. And Blinky cringed a little, "Like that." Jim walked up to him trying to calm his friend down. "It's alright, Tobes." Jim went on to introduce him. "This is my best friend, Toby D." Toby looked down at him with panicked eyes. He has like 800 eyes. We're gonna die." Then Blinky walked up to him as he explained. "Hardly. Your friend is the Trollhunter. His noble obligation is projective."

"Like 'protecting'?" Toby asked as he calmed down and looked down before looking back up at him with sudden excitement. " You mean like a superhero?" then Y/N answered his question, "Yes. Like a superhero." Toby got even more excited and sat down at the counter. "Oh, can I be his sidekick? With a cool superhero name like Deathblade or Snipersnake?" Blinky and Y/N glanced at each other and before they could answer Jim interrupted them.

"Just wait. Who would I be protecting?" Right, Jim has questions that needed to be answered probably. Y/N stepped and took the stage. "Jim, you will be protecting trolls like Aaarrrgghh!!! and Blinky and mankind. From bad trolls." Blinky nodded and continued for her. "As well as goblins, gruesomes, and the occasional rogue gnome." Toby suddenly tapped his hard stoned body with his ladel annoying Blinky. He turned his 3 eyes at him. " Do you mind?"

Toby looked at him with surprise and dropped the ladle on the floor. And Blinky continued, "The mantle of Trollhunter is a sacred responsibility, one which has never been passed to a human before." And Blinky got real close to his face that Jim might be able to smell his stinky breath, "This is a momentous occasion."

Jim just looked at him shocked until a car honked and Jim looked through the reflection of the back door and panicked. "Oh, it's my mother!" Jim then gestured for everyone to follow him. "Upstairs, quick!" Aaarrrgghh!!! questioned what mother was and everyone cluttered inside the bathroom and the door was slammed shut.

"Jim? It's me." Y/N placed a hand on her forehead. Worst timing, Mrs Lake. "She's not supposed to be home until midnight." "Well, I'm afraid we have to stay in... here until Mrs Lake leaves." Suddenly, Aaarrrgghh!!! inhales deeply and makes a goofy look. "You smell like cat." And looked at Toby with hunger on his face. "Aaarrrgghh!!! Please." And Toby just casually answered slowly, "My nana has a Siamese." "Tasty..." And Aaarrrgghh!!! made a hungry look making Toby cringe. "Trolls eat anything other than human food, Toby," Y/N explained to him making him wide-eyed and slowly looking at him. "Noted..."

They heard Mrs Lake behind the door and said she had forgotten her phone. Jim panicked when his mother was behind the door asking if he was okay. Jim gestured to his friend to make up something to cover this up. And Toby grabbed a toilet cleaner as Jim suddenly came up with an excuse. "Um, I'm fine. I mean, my stomach's a little, um..." And he turned to Toby making farting noises with the cleaner in the toilet and Y/N looking at it in disgust but what else are they supposed to do?

"Uh, you know, I might have a food poisoning situation." Then they heard Mrs Lake walk away to get some medicine for him. At least they got time and Jim could finally let out a sigh of relief. He looked down at his chest to see the amulet glowing softly. "Okay, what's going on?" He turned to Y/N and Blinky. Y/N went on to explain how the amulet works. "It reacts to your emotional state." And Blinky joined in as Toby turned off the lights and looked at the glowing amulet, "And you appear to be in some distress." "You think?" Jim questioned. Y/N nodded at him and saw Aaarrrgghh!!! messing with the lights until Toby slapped his stone arm away.