The New Trollhunter

Start from the beginning

"Go back to work, Casperan. Don't want you getting in trouble." Douxie gave her his signature smirk and walked away leaving her alone with Archie. "I hope he can do well as a Trollhunter," Y/N whispered to herself. Archie's ears perked his ears up. Y/N looked at him as they both went into a staring contest. "Tell him about this." Y/N joked and scratched behind his ears.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

"You what?!"

After spending time looking for the new Trollhunter and relaxing at the restaurant and bookstore she, Blinky, and Aaarrrgghh!!! were in his library down in trollmarket and on a Tuesday morning discussing with them about freaking Jim out.

"Well, we never thought he would be frightened." Blinky reasoned as Aaarrrgghh!!! nodded. Y/N slapped her forehead and slowly ran it down her face. "Oh my... You do realize he's going to talk about this to someone, right?" Blinky and Aaarrrgghh!!! glanced at each other. Y/N sighed again for like the 100th time. "What I mean is, you told me that Jim was hanging out with another friend right?" Blinky nodded confirming it. "Well, there you go, he's gonna rat you out, technically, he might and there be some problems." "Oooh." Both Blinky and Aaarrrgghh!!! realized it.

"Haaa... It's fine. I guess. I kinda know Toby and Jim a little since Barbara talks about them whenever I have an appointment with her. You two keep an eye on him. And please go easy." "Will do, Lady Y/N." the two trolls left the library leaving her to her thoughts.

"Oh, this is going to be hard..."

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Blinky, Aaarrrgghh!!! and Y/N arrived at Jim's yard and looked through the window that shows the kitchen and saw Jim showing off his armor to his best friend. "Oh my god..." Y/N could only slap her forehead. The two continued to talk until Blinky showed up through the small window on his door. She heard the best friend freaking out until Blinky made an entrance with her following behind him.

"Master Jim!" Blinky laughed in joy as he saw how he armored his suit up. The stubby kid screamed pushing Jim forward a bit. "I'm calling 911." with fear in his voice. Then Aaarrrgghh!!! tried to go in but was stuck by the door. "No, Animal Control." He ducked and rolled behind the kitchen counter, eating his pizza and ram ling over and Y/N shook her head at the mess. 

"I apologize for this, Master Jim." she apologized to him. Jim looked at her in shock and pointed at her in confusion. "You're..." Jim started. "A human, yes." Blinky took over her place as he excitedly talked to Jim. "I knew it was a matter of time before the amulet called for us."

"'Called' to you?" Jim asked as he looked at him with confusion. "Actually, no. We've been spying on you." Blinky leaned in as if he was whispering. "Spy on you. Hehe." Aaarrrgghh!!! pointed two fingers at him and tried to get in through the doorway. "I asked them to keep an eye on you, I apologize for their... introduction last night. They were excited to meet the new Trollhunter."

Then Aaarrrgghh!!! finally came in and fell on the floor making the house tremor a bit and the three looked at him with concern. "Ugghh. Door small." Y/N came over and patted his head. "Sorry, Aaarrrgghh!!! But nobody expects a giant troll in their houses. But I'm sure we can work it out in the future." Aaarrrgghh!!! smiled with his usual goofy smile.

Then they heard the panicked person behind the counter. "Monsters, at my best friend's house! I need you to send a squad!" And Y/N could hear that the staff member was tired. And he did a double look even more panicked when he saw Aaarrrgghh!!! inside "Make that the National Guard!" And the phone made a beeping noise. "Animal Control hung up on me." Aaarrrgghh!!! came over and looked over at the counter in curiosity. While Blinky and Y/N were concerned. "You told your stout little friend about us?" Jim looked at him in confusion. "Um, is that a problem."