Battle of the TransVoid

Start from the beginning

"WHAT SHITTY PLOT ARMOR DID ALL OF YOU GOT NOW?! "

They were then got push back as the beings and bots all take the turn beating JustBalance, but most were held back by himself and Hell-Being, who arrive in time. Infected and Error666 realize who this is as Hell-Being spoke out.

"Well, well, well, it seems that we have a mirrored fight on our hands. Shall I join in?"

Infected is pissed that he had a doppelganger, and he is somehow worse than himself. Error666 on the other hand is staying silent, before giggling and then full-blown laughing from 666 himself. This caught off guard basically everyone as Error666 shouted out.

"HAHAHA, I didn't think that this would come to this, especially the fact that Infected is sassy about having his own doppelganger! HAHAHA, now you feel 404's pain when it comes to that tin can of what he is Mecha404! Anyways, where were we? Oh, ya, this..."

As he said that, he then shot them down his empowering God-Rays, while Infected send out his Wisps at them. JustBalance then shoots out his Soulless-Eyes which overpowered the God-Eyes which shock Error666. Hell-Being on the other hand, is destroying the Wisps with his own, and unlike the other ones, this one is more destructive than the first as Infected got hit and almost got erase from existence. Luckily, Omen quickly uses his DT and Hate to overpower the Corrupted-Wisps. Infected looks at Omen as he spoke out.

"Well, any ideas on how to deal with them?"

Omen smiles as he knows something, or someone who can do this as he spoke out.

"Well, glad you ask."

He then grabs something and throws it at Infected, who he senses something is wrong with this item, this flask that contains pure Cosmic Essence. Omen smiles at this as he spoke out.

"Trust me, this will help you in fight against the being called Hell-Being, just ate it already."

Infected shrugs it off as he opens the flask and drank it, unknowingly absorbing the Cosmic Essence within the area too, causing a huge boost within Infected's body. Error666 sense Infected's sudden boost and realize he just ate something as he turns to Omen and ask confusions and desperation as he is also busy dealing with JustBalance.

"What did you just give him?!"

Omen nodded as he spoke out.

"Oh, nothing on the ordinary, just a mixture of Gabriel and Ten's Cosmic Essence."

The words came out made Error666 shock and realize this as he sees Infected grows pairs of tendrils on his back, along began to burn into dust until he is nothing but pure purple flames and tendrils all over his back. This is nothing compared to all the transformations that at least all of them are aware of. Omen knows that something might needed, so he contacts with Himmsworth and ask about something that might help. So, he decided to use a sample of Ten No Kami, the daughter of Malesgrow, along with Gabriel's Cosmic Essence. This has the adverse effect of him that might gone grown too much. After the transformation was complete, he is nothing, but pure flames with tendrils and a wicked smile on his face.

 After the transformation was complete, he is nothing, but pure flames with tendrils and a wicked smile on his face