51-100

Chapter 51 Thick golden thighs

   Zhou Hansheng smiled and said: "Since we met, it was just a matter of convenience, Miss Zhao is too polite."

  Zhao Liya smiled and said: "It's a matter of convenience for Mr. Zhou, but it has helped us a lot. Otherwise, this matter is really not easy to handle."

  Zhou Hansheng also laughed, and couldn't help but asked curiously, "Why does Miss Zhao help out in the kitchen here?"

  Zhao Nanxi reported the previous incident. Since the Zhao family owns such a large sugar cane garden, it is obvious that they still have a lot of family property. How could Zhao Liya be a cook here?

  Although Zhou Hansheng is not a gossip person, he is always curious.

  He even thought to himself, could it be that County Magistrate Yin forced it? How is this different from a bully? It is inconvenient for him to show up in public, so Zhong Jing should be called to beat him up.

  Zhao Liya froze.

  This reaction fell into Zhou Hansheng's eyes, and he felt that she was being forced even more. He raised his hand to signal for her to sit down, and he sat down too, and said gently: "If there is any embarrassment, Ms. Zhao just say it's okay."

  Zhong Jing has guarded this place for a long time, and he doesn't even have to be afraid of revenge afterwards.

   "Ah, no, no." Zhao Liya didn't intend to deliberately conceal her identity, but it's not easy to mention this kind of thing, she made up her mind early in the morning, as long as the other party asks, she will tell the truth.

   Now it's finally time to talk.

She looked up at Zhou Hansheng and smiled, "To be honest, Mr. Zhou, our Zhao family is a family of criminals and exiles. I am the daughter of a criminal minister. Yu Gongcao asked us to come over to cook. I didn't say it earlier. , I didn't intend to conceal it, but I don't know where to start, please forgive me, Mr. Zhou."

  Speaking, Zhao Liya got up and knelt at Zhou Hansheng.

  She really felt embarrassed and sorry.

  Looking at this, Mr. Zhou should also be a general or something. I didn't expect to help myself, a "sinner in the court", by accident. I don't know if he will regret it or get angry.

   Zhou Hansheng never expected such a result, and he couldn't react for a while.

  Seeing this, Zhao Liya sighed secretly, feeling a little regretful. Originally, I thought I could find a way to hug the golden thighs, but with this status, I can definitely be a backer! I didn't expect that people really cared.

  This is also understandable.

   After all, who wants to get involved with criminals if the imperial court orders officials?

  Zhao Liya blessed her body again, her eyes were full of apology, then she turned and left silently.

  Even if you leave the stage, you have to leave generously. Don't be disgusting and chase people away. That's too ugly. It's not something she can do.

  However, the favors owed still have to be repaid. In the future, the sugar production is successful, so send some to him in the barracks. He collected the two clears, and he also cleared the two if he didn't.

"etc!"

  Zhou Hansheng finally came back to his senses, and hurriedly stopped Zhao Liya.

  His voice was a little anxious and seemed a little out of control, so that Zhao Liya was secretly surprised when she stopped.