Chap 8

"Kageyama, Kageyama, wake up its time to move to the other dorm," Sugawara said trying to wake the sleepy omega.

Kageyama sat up half awake and half asleep, since he had packed everything up last night with Sugawara, he got off the bed putting his jacket and shoes on and followed behind Suga-san.

"I see we got some sleepy heads, well the quicker we get to the room the more sleep you guys can get," Suga said.

"Since we are a bit far from the dorm, there will be a small shuttle bus coming to take us over there," Kita said.

*Beep* *Beep*

A small shuttle bus appeared with Takeda driving it.

"Alright all of you guys get on now," Takeda said.

All the omega's got on the shuttle, some sluggish then others.

"Lets get going, also from an omega to omega, trust me I know pregnancy can be tough, and finding the right mate who can protect, just to let you guys  know if you need any advice, I am definitely here to guide and assist you, as best of my capabilities," Takeda said driving to the other dorm.

It took them twenty-five minutes to get to dorm Humming, and get off the shuttle to go inside the lobby or more like the livingroom.

"Alright Dorm Humming is more like a home where only sixteen people will be staying at, there are eight bedrooms which each has their own bathroom, there is a first floor and a second floor along with a big livingroom and kitchen and two separate  sound proof study rooms that is shared in the small library," Professor Ukai said.

"How do we know who gets what room?" Kita asked.

"Well thats up for you guys to discuss really since there is four people who are already mated and paired up they will get their rooms, for the rest of you guys who aren't paired I don't know draw lots," Ukai boredly said.

"Ushijima and I are going to pick our room first," Oikawa quickly said pulling Ushijima along.

"Well I think the ones who are pregnant should stay on the first floor so they don't have to go up and down the stairs," Hinata said.

"That would definitely help them out especially when they get bigger," Kuroo said.

"Well then Atsu lets go choose a good room as well," Bokuto said dragging his sleepy omega along.

"We should choose as well my sleepy fox,"Kuroo said picking Osamu up and dragging the bags.

"Then we should also go pick a room close to the library Kita-san,"Sakusa said.

"Yes it would be easy to go to when we need to study," Kita said following behind Sakusa.

"Isn't it technically an odd number right now, Professor Ukai said sixteen people can stay here but right now aren't there fifteen," Hinata said.

"Well he did say to draw lots,"Akaashi said.

"I feel like that will take to long, so how about Akaashi is with me, Suna and Hinata are together, Sugawara gets his own room, and Kageyama you share a room with Tsukishima," Iwaizumi said.

"Who is Tsukishima?" Kageyama asked.

"He is a tall blonde male who picked a room upstairs the second room you see when you go up the stairs," Iwaizumi said.

"And how did you know that?" Suga asked.

"He was the first one here and just went and chose a room," Iwaizumi said.

"I guess I am heading up stairs then," Kageyama said yawning and started to walk upstairs.

"Honestly I am surprised that Kageyama is not freaking out that he was around so many alphas and was talking to one," Hinata said.

"It could because he is not fully awake," Akaashi said.

Kageyama went up stairs to the second door like he was told, he knocked on the door twice but no response, so he opened the door and went inside. He saw some bags on the ground and could smell a faint strawberry scent, he went and laid down on the closest bed drifting back to sleep.

Tsukishima got out of the shower with a towel wrapped around his waist and a towel draped over his head to dry his hair. He walked out of the bathroom and saw a blurry figure on his bed, he could smell a really small feint scent of blueberries.

"I have to share my room with an omega, I need to talk to the professor, but for now, HEY wake up," Tsukishima said kicking the bed aggressively.

"Just five more minutes Sugawara-san," Kageyama mumbled in his sleep.

"Tch," Tsukishima clicked his tongue annoyed and decided to pick up Kageyama.

As he picked him up bridal style the feint smell of blueberries reached his nose again, and as he was about to place Kageyama on the other bed, he froze. Kageyama had nuzzled his face in the crook of Tsukishima neck.

"Strawberries," Kageyama softly said.

Tsukishima chest began to pound and his body throbbed, he could feel that his alpha and himself were battling between the two. In panic he dropped Kageyama having him fall flat on the ground hearing an oof. Tsukishima quickly grabbed some grey sweats and hoodie putting it on really fast, he grabbed his glasses and rushed out the room. He quickly walked down the steps rudely bumping into Akaashi, he took a quick glance before leaving out the door.

"That rude fucker, I should teach him some manners," Iwaizumi said rolling up his sleeve.

"Its fine, I believe he was going through a battle with his alpha right now, I am going to check up on Kageyama," Akaashi said walking up the stairs.

"Why run?"

"Shut up,"

"You know that omega smelled divine,"

"That's enough,"

"Come on Kei, that blueberry scent is driving you crazy, especially when he nuzzled right in the crook of your neck,"

"I said shut up, shut up, I am not going to go after any omega they are nothing but liars, and use their scent to only cause trouble," Tsukishima growled.

"My are you still upset about the lie your older brother told,"

"I said enough!" Tsukishima shouted, punching a near by wall.

Tsukishima tail and ears had popped out from all the anger he was feeling and it began to down pour rain. . .

A soft knock was placed on Kageyama's door.

"Come in," He said as he got up from the floor rubbing his back.

"Are you alright Kageyama," Akaashi said poking his head in.

"I think so, I don't know how I got on the ground or to this side of the room, but I am fully awake now," Kageyama said.

"I see, so you didn't come across Tsukishima by any chance?" Akaashi asked.

"Hmm, there wasn't anyone in here when I walked in, I did smell a small feint of strawberry, but I believe it was from the hoodie I was given to calm me," Kageyama said.

"Alright, well if anything does happen don't be afraid to yell, our room is right next door," Akaashi said and slipped out of the room.

"I guess I will take a shower," Kageyama yawned.

He grabbed his towel and clothes and walked towards the bathroom he saw two towels on the ground, he crouched down and picked them a strong smell of strawberry came off. Causing Kageyama ears and tail to come out.

~Auh~