Chap 5

Six weeks had finally passed it was time for some of the students to take their new class.

"Hey Suga are you also taking the new class this semester?" Kagayama asked.

"Yes we need to hurry before we are late to our first class," Suga said grabbing his bag.

Kagayama followed right behind downstairs to the living room area where the other omegas were at getting breakfast or lounging around.

"Atsumu, Osamu, Kita and Oikawa are you four okay you guys don't look too good," Suga said.

"Ugh tell me about it, one bathroom is not enough," Oikawa said slumped over the couch.

"Yeah I had to disturb Hinata and Akaashi, cause Oikawa was throwing up in our bathroom," Atsumu said.

"Akaashi had to clean ours because Atsumu-san threw up in ours making a mess, and not being able to sleep since Kita-san and Osamu-san was also throwing up loudly," Shoyo said.

"Did you four eat something bad," Kagayama said.

"Like hell if I can remember," Oikawa said.

"You four in perticular have a really strong pheromone coming off you guys but its not your usual smell, its like a blended smell," Akaashi said.

"Well I think you four should head to the hospital after class if you guys can handle it," Suga said.

"I believe that would be a good idea, for now lets all go," Kita said.

All eight omegas walked to their new class for the semester, as they slipped in and grabbed their seats they could see that their teacher was going to be Takeda.

"Good morning class, I will do attendance and then we can get on about what we are going to be learning and doing in this class," Mr. Takeda said with a smile across his face.

He did his role call, and began to pull up slide shows about the class.

"Alright students, since everyone in here is Omega, we will be covering material over, Heats, pre-heats, collars, scents and medicine to take, also what's the differences between recessive omegas and normal omega's," Mr. Takeda said going through the syllabus.

A student had raised their hand to ask a question.

"Yes," Mr. Takeda said.

"Will the alpha students also be learning the same thing?" the student asked.

"Something similar, they will be learning how to control their inner alpha, knotting, marking and other things that alpha should learn, and once we are done with the topics you guys will be learning, then their will be a bigger exam at the end that will deal with partnering up with an alpha and taking care of a baby, but it when it comes to that part I will explain more about that assignment, but for now we are going over the basics today, so notebooks out," Mr. Takeda said.

The class is a hour and thirty minute long class, so everyone was taking notes that appeared on the screen and what ever the teacher had wrote on the chalk board.

"Alright that will be it for this lesson, there will be a pop quiz about the material in three days so make sure to study also, I need, Atsumu, Osamu, Kita and Oikawa to stay after for a second," Mr. Takeda said.

"Ooo what did you guys do, I am shock Kita-san." Shoyo said placing his hand over his mouth.

"To be honest I can believe the other three doing something to get in trouble but Kita as well that's a bit surprising," Suga said.

"Hey what's that supposed to mean, I am a good student," Oikawa said.

"Well we are gonna get going good luck you four," Suga said ignoring Oikawa said.

"You guys are so mean," Oikawa pouted.

"I know your a good student, we will wait for you four outside the door," Suga said gently tapping Oikawa shoulder before walking out with the other three.

Suga, Akaashi, Shoyo and Kagayama waited outside for the other four to come out, Kagayama didn't know why he was waiting, but he had nothing better to do.

"Hey Suga, and Akaashi," Iwaizumi said walking by with other alpha's behind him.

Kagayama hid behind Akaashi and had tightly closed his jacket that he had that smelled like strawberries and had kept him calm.

"Where are the twins," Kuroo said.

"Also Kita-san I don't see him," Sakusa said.

"They got told by the teacher to stay behind," Shoyo said.

"Really Kita-san that's a surprise he has never done anything bad," Sakusa said.

"Hey the twins aren't bad, and I am pretty sure Oikawa is good too," Bokuto said.

Before a argument even starts up the four walked out of the room, they all had shocked expression, and their faces pale.

"Atsumu," Bokuto said excited about to engulf Atsumu in a hug, but got slapped instead, confusing the alpha.

"Kita are you alright what happened?" Sakusa asked.

Kita kept silent still trying to understand and process the information he was just told, Sakusa was going to reach out towards Kita but got slapped in the hand surprising the both from the action Kita just did.

"Oikawa, can you explain what's going on what did Mr. Takeda said to you four?" Suga asked calmly.

"He said, he said that we. . ."

"That the four of us are pregnant and that he could smell it," Osamu said.

"WHAT, when did that happened," Suga said surprised.

"Well I understand that Kuroo-san, Bokuto-san and Sakusa, are going to be fathers but um Oikawa, who is your baby's father?" Shoyo asked.

"Really," Kagayama whispered to Shoyo smacking him.

"What," Shoyo said.

"How the fuck am I suppose to know I was drunk when I had sex I don't remember who I was even with six weeks ago," Oikawa sobbed tears streaming down his face.

"Shh, it's okay Oikawa, we are here for you," Suga said.

"What's going on, why is Oikawa crying," someone said.

Three alpha's appeared walking towards them.

"Ushijima-san, and Suna-san, hello, he is upset because Oikawa-san found out he was pregnant," Shoyo said.

"You know you are an airhead sometimes," Kagayama said smacking Shoyo once again.

Those two began to bicker.

"Oikawa, so you did end up getting pregnant," Ushijima said.

"What do you mean, he did end up getting pregnant, do you know something," Iwaizumi said.

"Well of course I know I am the one who got him pregnant," Ushijima said bluntly.

Iwaizumi punched Ushijima in the face, knocking him back a bit.

"Did you rape Oikawa, and got him pregnant, cause i know there is no way in hell he would ever sleep with you on his own free will," Iwaizumi said.

Everyone shocked from the action Iwaizumi just did, before he can attack Ushijima again, Kuroo and Bokuto held him back.

"You need to relax Iwaizumi, and you, Ushijima, explain on what you mean you got him pregnant," Sugawara said, with his eyebrow raised.

"Fucked that, he had to do something, I know for a fact Tooru would not sleep with someone they didn't like," Iwaizumi said still heated.

"Hajime, how about we let him explain first," Akaashi said.

"But Keiji-"

"Hajime, your hormones are making some omegas uncomfortable so, lets calm down," Akaashi said cutting off Iwaizumi so he doesn't fume even more.

"How about we go to a place I know, to help calm Oikawa down, and talk about the situation in a more private place," Ushijima said while holding his jaw making sure its not dislocated.