Chapter 10

Now for trolls, when it comes to the sound of a cowbell, it gives them hope. But that's only the case with Poppy's cowbell. You can imagine how they must've felt when they finally heard it after 3 whole days.

King Peppy: Listen...it's Poppy's cowbell!

The troll king led all the trolls outside the minute he heard the sound of the cowbell.

King Peppy: My baby's here! Poppy's safe, thank goodness!

But the king was surprised to see that it wasn't his daughter, but Creek with Poppy's cowbell.

King Peppy: Creek? Where's Poppy?

But Creek just shrugged and was picked up by large hands. King Peppy was surprised when he saw 5, maybe 6 Bergens right in front of them, plus Chef. 

King Peppy: Oh no

King Peppy: Oh no...

By the time they realized what was going on, it was too late.

______________________

Trollstice arrived in Bergen Town, and every single Bergen was anxious to finally be able to taste a troll after 20 long years.

Chef: Now to prepare the main course! The Trolls!

Every single trolls was tossed into a large pot and Chef cackled locking it shut. All the trolls glanced around nervously, they were about to be served to hundreds of hungry Bergens! But for their king, that was the last thing on his mind.

King Peppy: Poppy?

The king frantically searched among the crowd of trolls, finally finding his only daughter with her back turned. Seeing that his beautiful princess was unharmed, he ran up to her dropping his cane and throwing his arms around her.

King Peppy: Poppy! Oh, my baby girl, thank goodness you're alright! I was so worried about you!

Poppy felt tears prickling from her eyes, finally being in her father's warm embrace after so long

Poppy felt tears prickling from her eyes, finally being in her father's warm embrace after so long. But she didn't acknowledge the hug no matter how much she wanted to. She didn't look happy, considering everything she had been through.