"Is that a blush I see?" I said and walks closer to her as she walk backwards, until her back hits the walls.

"The camera's, moon." Bada whispered clearly flustered by my closeness.

"You're cute, you know that right?" I said and giggled as I pulled back and gave her space.

"But really, good luck, Lee. I know you can do it." I said and patted her head.

"Thanks moon, you too." She said with her pretty smile and we bid our goodbyes.

🐳 Still Yena's Pov

I entered the room and is welcomed with a thick tension. 

Everyone is staring at me. Minah from BEBE, Soll and Locker Zee from Deep N Dap, Dohee from 1Million, Miki from Tsubakill, and Cera from Manne Queen.

I walked on my position looking at them one by one, and only Cera smiled at me, while the rest are serious.

The camera's aren't rolling, since the staff haven't arrived yet. I mustered up my courage and spoke.

"Hi, everyone. I know that you guys are under in so much pressure right now, but loosen up guys! Let's enjoy. We didn't just came here to be all serious." I said in the most soft and persuadable as ever. I don't want them to look at me as someone as their worse enemy. I want to make more friends too.

As I said my thoughts, all of them loosened up their nerves and started to smile like the usual. This is what I want. No tension just enjoyment and fun.

"Even if the camera are on or off, you can show your normal self guys. We don't need to be someone we are not, okay? So keep that smile on your faces!" I said and smiled at them.

"Ah, finally! I've been keeping my stern face since I entered the room." Dohee said that made everyone in the room chuckled.

"Yena is right everyone! Loosen up. Even if your choreo is not chosen, the good thing is we enjoyed right?" Soll said and made us shout Yes in unison. Dude, this is so much fun.

We talked and talked like we were friends for years. Everyone is being goofy to one another, and since we have a Japanese speaker on the house, I entertained her more so she won't be out of place. Our fun got cut short by the opening of the door as the staffs entered and sets up the cameras.

As the camera roll, we acted the same and that surprised the staffs, they thought that it'll be a thick tension with dramas, but boy, they were super wrong.

The first to show their choreo is Cera. She showed her intense gaze while performing and to be honest she is suitable to this kind of dancing. We gave her a lot of positive comments as she nods. She's a one professional dancer.

The second one is Locker Zee. She showed us her smooth dancing with a matching of good facial expressions. Her Soll unnie gave a proud smile.

The third one to perform is Soll. She have a nice style too but her choreo has a lot of energy in it. The other got notice of it and gabe their comments as Soll accepted it without offense.

The fourth one to show her choreo is Dohee. She showed a lot of power, tension and sexiness. Very suitable for the song. We gave her a clap as she sat down contented by the feedbacks.

The fifth one is Miki. She showed confidence and feminine dance. She is very good in dancing with the rhythm that made all of us applaud.

The sixth one is Minah. She have a good dancing, and she mostly follows the rhythm and hit the beats. I don't know why people say that they are nothing without Bada. They are more than just a student and a member, they are a great dancers. Minah smiled and sat next to me as I pats her back.

And lastly me.

🌊

Third Person's Pov:

"Is it wrong that I'm only looking forward for Yena's choreo?" Soll whispered to Locker Zee.

"You're not the only one, Soll." Cera from Manne Queen must have heard their whispering.

"She's really into this music you know. I've seen her choreography a lot before." Dohee also enters the conversation with a tiny bit of a blush on her face.

"Oh my gosh guys, it's starting!" Minah said excitedly.

Yena swings her body with her boyish yet flowy dancing. She have that facial expression that shows aroused and it's bringing a lot of sexual tension. The people present, girl or boy can feel the room getting hot as she slides to the floor and thrust her body to the air and arch her back. Yena is the definition of sexy and boyish dancer that can attract you no matter what.

Yena finishes her dance with pose, her left hand gripping her hot messy hair while her right hand slowly slides down to her lower stomach and she still have her eyes looking like a girl who is craving for more.

And Yena stands up after her performance wondering why is everybody quiet. She overthinks, maybe her dance was ugly but to her suprise, she is showered by compliments and applause.

"How are we suppose to compete with that Yena ah?" Cera said whining.

"You only performed a small portion of the dance but I'm right here waiting for more!" Dohee said enthusiastically.

"Yena - ah, take responsibility of my straight ass turning curve because of you." 

"You did great, Unnie." Minah said as gives Yena a thumbs up.

"Based on our reaction, we don't need to waste our time to vote. It's Yena's choreo that we need to perform!" Soll said and everyone agrees.

"I can't wait to be all seductive too you know!" Soll added while she laughs.

Yena bows in ninety degree and thanked her co dancers.

The New Class didn't waste anytime and learned the choreo that Yena made. All of them were surprised how they learned it so fast, even though just by watching Yena performing, they found it hard. From now on they concluded, Yena is the most amazing teacher they have ever encountered.

All of them were on a sync as they practice right infront of the mirror.

🌊

Yena's Pov:

"Wow, you guys are amazing!" I said clapping my hands, while other smiled with satisfaction.

"I never danced like this before! You were freaking good, Yena- ah." Soll started, which everyone follows.

"Nah, it's on you guys! All of you are really talented!" I said smiling at them and the same time, the staff told us that we can have our rest since they saw that our practice turned out amazing. They were very much surprised. First time inm the history that a class has finished so early.

"Hey guys, whose up for a treat!?" Yena asked that made her co dancer shout "me" in unison.

"Name a food that you want, cause it's on me!" Yena said and made a little dance.

"YESSS!" Her co dancers celebrated in unison.

🌊

Third Person's Pov:

As the New Class scream their delight, the other class was confused on why are they having fun when the other class still have that thick tension with them, but the Wolf'Lo members knows well that it is started by Yena. She might be a bad bitch on the outside but in reality, she is just a lost child trying to find the right way to its happiness.