𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗡𝗘

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗡𝗘: 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗗𝗥𝗔𝗚𝗢𝗡"The Stranger From Hell"

"The Stranger From Hell"

ABOVE THE CITY known as King's Landing, white clouds filled the blue sky. It was a beautiful sight, the white puffiness of the clouds in contrast to the dirtiness of Flea Bottom beneath it. It was much... purer in the sky, and it brought peacefulness and comfort to those who were able to soar through it. And the only people able to experience the tranquility of the sky was those with dragons— A few families from Old Valyria were lucky enough to have dragons of their own. Before the Doom of Old Valyria, House Targaryen and House Belaerys were able to escape with a few dragons of their own. Those dragons laid eggs and more dragons were born into their families... and they didn't wish to share this with others, which is why intermarrying was popular amongst them.

The blueness of the sky was then joined by a golden dragon flying into view. The sun's rays reflected off of the dragon's scales making it look like molten gold from the finest of jewellery. On the back of this gorgeous dragon was a young girl with platinum blonde hair, which matched the colour of the clouds surrounding her. The golden dragon roared as it soared above the clouds, the city of King's Landing coming into view as it descended.

The dragon and its rider soared above King's Landing. The architecture, the many buildings and houses looked like mere ants to the dragon and the girl. Birds that lay in their nests quickly fled as the dragon soared above them, afraid they were to become a quick snack for the golden beast above them. The dragon soared above the lower part of King's Landing known as "Flea Bottom," for its dirtiness, overcrowded houses, the brothels, the ale houses and many other... unspeakable businesses. The people below glanced to the sky as the golden dragon flew above them, and whilst they were accustomed to the sight given that King Jaehaerys and Queen Alysanne were often seen flying their dragons very often in their young age, which soon passed onto their children and their children... but that didn't mean that it wasn't an incredible sight to witness.

The golden dragon then flew across the city towards a large structure— The Dragonpit. The dragon slowed and began to fly down into the large building. Its wings began to flap slowly as the golden beauty landed on the ground with a thud, which was felt by all present inside. The Dragon Keepers stood nearby with large staffs in their hands. They cautiously approached the dragon, causing the golden dragon to let out a loud roar. One of the Dragon Keeper's held his staff in front of another, preventing him from stepping closer to the very protective dragon and becoming a snack.

The elder Dragon Keeper spoke calmly, but firmly, to the large dragon before him. "Dohaeras, Syrax!"

From atop a white horse sat Ser Harrold Westerling, a member of the Kingsguard. He watched as the Dragon Keepers attempted to calm down Syrax, the mount of the person he was sent to watch over.