𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲

𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘: 𝗔 𝗕𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗙 𝗛𝗜𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗬

PRINCESS ELAENA TARGARYEN WAS wed when she was six-and-ten in the year 96 AC ( After the Conquest ). She and her twin sister, Gael, were the favourites of their Mother, Queen Alysanne Targaryen, and the Good Queen was filled with heartache to see her youngest child grow and be wed to a man that did not live in the Red Keep. That reason alone was why Queen Alysanne fought against her daughter being married off at such a young age, but King Jaehaerys had the last say and, as much as he loved his youngest, she was of maturity and was able to bear children— it was time.

The Princess had been betrothed to Lord Valarr Belaerys, a man that was nine-and-ten. Their closeness in age was what made Alysanne settle. She had done wrong by Daella by wedding such a small, fearful young girl to an older man who had known her since she was still a girl hiding behind her own mother's legs. Alysanne wouldn't make the same mistake again, which is why she made sure to know her future good-son on a better level. All she knew that he his family hailed from Old Valyria, he held the blood of dragon and he was a dragon-rider himself, but Alysanne wanted to know more. By the time of Elaena and Valarr's wedding, it was written...

"... even in her weakened state, Good Queen Alysanne Targaryen walked her daughter to the front of the Great Sept, with the King doing the same. The Queen was said to have a blinding grin that hadn't been seen since the wedding of her son and daughter, Prince Baelon and Princess Alyssa. However, that smile fell as quickly as it appeared once she looked upon Lord Valarr Belaerys. And whilst many men would never show weakness towards a woman... Lord Valarr was a different kind of man. Whilst he did not show his discomfort upfront before the masses, he made sure to keep it locked within, always remembering the warning that if anything were to befall Princess Elaena, the Queen would be the hand that would deliver his fate."

The wedding went without a hitch, with Lord Valarr inviting the ageing Queen for a dance. Elaena happily allowed her Mother to dance with her husband whilst Elaena herself dragged Gael to the dance floor along with their nephews, Viserys and Daemon. No one knew what was said between the Good Queen and Lord Valarr, but by the time their dance had finished, the Queen looked comfortable and... soothed for the first time that night. Alysanne allowed her daughter to be whisked off by Lord Valarr to the Crystalline Isles where she became known as, "The Silver Diadem."

Time quickly passed and it wasn't long before delightful news reached the Red Keep— The Princess Elaena was with child. Although overcome with immense happiness, a worry spread throughout the Good Queen. Vivid flashbacks of what befell her daughter, Daella, moons before still tormented her. She couldn't allow this to happen to her Eleana. And so, the Queen sent for Elaena to return to King's Landing along with her Lord-husband, Lord Valarr. And with both knowing the traumatic history that befell Daella, both Elaena and Valarr were more than happy to oblige the Queen.