chapter one

Meet & Greet

-

Third Person POV

-

Nicholas Dobbs was indeed a handsome boy, typically fought over by several girls. There was no denying that his hair had perfect flow to it, or his deep brown eyes were melted you like ice cream. 

But this Nicholas character was a real bitch.

Not only was he extremely popular and full of himself, but he was rude, and his name left a nasty, yet addicting, taste in your mouth.

At least, this was what Kalani Hilliker thought. Kalani sadly had all the same classes as this douchebag, so knew every single thing he had done wrong all day. On top of that, all through elementary and middle school, they were best friends. 

What happened, you may ask? She grew tits and he's an asshole.

As much as this Kalani character hated poor, but not-so-poor, Nicholas, she also loved him. I mean, isn't this how all stories are? A boy and girl were once best friends, they hate each other, and then fall in love at the end. Cliche, am I right? WRONG. There's a few twists to this story. Starting with the fact that there's 3 other girls.

The second girl was Chloe Lukasiak. Nick was the most popular boy, and Chloe was the most popular girl. Even more typical than the first girl, hm? WRONG. 

Nick was so caught up in catching numbers from girls with "tits" and "big asses" that he didn't even realize how much of a power couple they would be. Chloe realized it though. And she wanted it to happen. Badly. 

She knew it would end 3 seconds after it started, but it'd be perfectly bliss just to know for a second like he was just teeny bit committed to being in a relationship with Chloe Elizabeth Lukasiak. She tried very hard to ignore his idiocy, and inability to notice her, but those kind of things just don't happen. They were friends, but he still didn't ever consider dating her. Dipshit.

But not to Maddie Ziegler.

Maddie was the, quote on quote, "hottest bitch in this hellhole." She apparently had "the most smackable ass." Yeah I'm confused too. She tried her best to hide it in sweatpants and baggy t-shirts, but ever since the incident in 9th grade, everyone was in love with her. Ms. Chloe Lukasiak had gotten jealous of Nick and Maddie's friendship and decided to take a picture of Maddie's NUDE body when she exited the shower in the gym locker room and post it all over the place. 

But Chloe's plan backfired. Nick came to Maddie's rescue and told everyone to back off when they made fun of her. Chloe is just lucky Nick never found out it was her. CLICHE, CLICHE, CLICHE!

And there's the not so cliche. 

Kendall Vertes. She was so unknown in this so called hellhole that it was actually quite funny. The only way she knew Nick was because her mom used to be close with his mom, but they drifted. 

All she could do was pray that her life would become cliche and have the not popular girl date the popular guy.

But what happens exactly when thee are several different cliche moments at one time?

The Lying Games do. 

Yours truly,

-aNonymous