Chapter 2- Savior Pt. 1

Zacznij od początku

"If Sakura Empire is making a move, this base would be on one of the hottest fronts. Reinforcing this base is a natural decision." Wales stated. "Why wage such a meaningless conflict..." Illustrious asked rhetorically. "Warfare never changes, no matter what era we are in. It's the reason we all were brought into existence..."

Meanwhile, in the academy courtyard, we can see Unicorn walking along. Although, something was wrong. That being her unicorn plush that she usually carries around with her was missing. "Um.." a voice from behind said, with Unicorn getting startled. She turned around and saw who the voice belonged to. This girl had short, purple hair, a white dress that was attached via two buttoned straps that lead to a hoodie kept down, and a patterned skirt. This was the Royal Navy destroyer Javelin.

"Oh, you must be... Um..." Unicorn said shyly. "I'm Javelin! You're from the Royal Navy, too, right?" Asked Javelin cheerily. "Is something wrong?" She asked, seeing Unicorn's worried expression. "Unicorn got separated from her U-chan..." Unicorn shyly said. "U-chan...?" Asked Javeling. "Unicorn's friend... What should I do...?" Unicorn said, worried for U-chan. "Hmm... I get it!" Javelin grabbed Unicorn's hands "You and I can find U-chan together!"

Under the Sakura trees of the academy, a sleepy girt with twin tails sat on a bench sleepily. "Warm..." Said the girl lazily. This was the Eagle Union destroyer Laffey (She's the best starter you can't change my mind).

"Um, excuse me?" Asked Javeling, walking up to the sleepy Laffey. "Hmm...?" Replied Laffey, about to fall asleep at that point. "Have you seen U-chan?" Asked Unicorn. "She got separated from her friend. Have you seen anything?" Javelin clarified as Unicorn showed her a very detailed drawing of "U-chan" which looked like an alicorn. "Good skills." Unicorn looked down in embarrassment. "Look familiar?" Javelin asked. "Hmm... Sleepy." Laffey proceeds to almost nod off to sleep. "Oh, sorry to bother you spring your rest!" Javeling apologizes "Okay, on to the next!" They both begin to walk away. "You in trouble?" Javeling and Unicorn look back to see Laffey wide awake. "Laffey will help, too."

The trio proceed to travel around the base asking around to see if anyone has seen U-chan. They were checking in with the Royal Navy cruiser Kent when Amazon came up and pointed towards the cliffs in the distance saying that she had seen U-chan around that area.

We now see U-chan, which turns out to be the plush that Unicorn possesses, chasing a butterfly before rolling into Ayanami whi was standing near the edge of the cliff. She proceeds to pick up U-chan. "A stuffed animal...?" U-Chan then proceeds to try to get free of her grasp. "A strange creature." A cry is heard in the distance. "U-chan!" Ayanami looks to the source of the voice and sees the trio of Laffey, Javelin, and Laffey heading toward her. "There you are, U-chan! I'm so glad..." Unicorn says, relieved to see her friend unharmed. "Thank you" Ayanami averts her gaze. "No, I didn't do anything to deserve thanks." Javeling looks over to the ocean. "Woah! I didn't know such a pretty place existed!" Ayanami looks as well and indeed it was quite the sight to behold. "The wind feels nice... nodding off..." Laffey says sleepily. "How did you find such a great spot? You must have skills!" Javelin exclaims. "Oh, thanks." The trio then introduce themselves. "Thank you for finding our friend! Can I ask your name?" Javelin stretched out her hand for a handshake, that was until a blue blur flew overhead causing the trio to flinch. When they got up, Ayanami was nowhere to be seen.

In the trees, Ayanami reported to her superiors. "Ayanami reporting." She said to a blue paper plane. "We're on mission. Use your code name" An unknown voice responded. "Oh... sorry. This is Citrus. I have a general understanding of the structure of the base." Ayanami responded. "Good. We're ready to take action as well. Rendezvous when appropriate." "Understood."

At a rock formation a distance away from the base stood two fox women. One had long, brown hair and fur and wore predominately red clothing while the other had short, white hair and fur and wore almost white clothing. These were the Sakura Empire aircraft carriers Akagi and Kaga. "Pheonix, ready when you are." Kaga said. "Kaga, what do you suppose is the fundamental nature of battle?" Akagi asked. "Um, my dear sister Akagi, please use my code name..." Akagi ignore this and continued. "To battle is to inflict injury. To battle is to relieve injury. A battle is a mutual exchange of pain. Through pain, we understand each other's feelings. In other words, to battle means to love." Akagi stated (quite the damn masochist huh?). "I don't fully understand what you are saying. I will destroy my enemies. That is all." Kaga declared. Akagi chuckled at her sister. "Oh, how pathetic of you." A storm cloud rolls in behind them and, coming from it, is a whole Siren fleet. "Now... let's start this war."