"Are you okay?" He wraps an arm around me as I lay my head on his chest.

"I am perfect." I smile with a sigh as we are fully connected now and I feel so complete.

Checking on Cryilla, makes me laugh as she is laying on her back with her tongue hanging out of her mouth. It is the first time I can remember her being so content and happy, like a carefree pup. Before her head perks up.

Can we run?

"Can we go for a run?" I ask Seth and he moves me sitting up.

"That sound perfect." He smiles and we walk down the stairs and out the back door not bothering to dress.

We both shift then bound down the stairs. Fido and Cryilla have control as we take off in a run.

For the first little bit they just run around together, as I am happy to let them have their time together. They play tag in a way as they nip and lick at each other before Fido seems to lead the way.

A space opens up, though small, there is a hidden area surrounded by tall bushes and trees. Fido rubs against Cryilla's body while nipping at her neck. Cryilla licks over his muzzle and snout before she leans down on her front paws. Fido gets behind us and mounts up. His cock sliding to Cryilla.

I sit back while they go at it like literal dogs. It doesn't take long before Fido releases and Cryilla sinks to the ground a moment later satted and happy. Fido moves to curl his body around Cryilla, while licking over our ears.

That was a whole new experience I didn't think would happen but I let Cryilla have control and Seth done the same. I didn't see a point in stopping them as our wolf spirits needed each other but now as I come back to share control with Cryilla I can tell we are core is sore from having two rounds basically one in each form.

My legs feel a little like jello when we stand up. Fido's head nods and we slowly trot back towards home. Seth shifts and I follow a moment later as we make it to the back door. Together we go inside.

"So that was different." Seth rubs his neck as we get in the shower together.

"It was but I wasn't going to stop Cryilla, I let her have control and it didn't seem fair to stop them."

"Same here." Seth smiles and kisses me while I rinse my body.

We shower then towel off, putting on some clothes as I don't think I can go again yet. Seth seems to realize as he is incredibly sweet kissing me gently but frowning if he sees me wince. The day has literally passed us by as the sun is setting in the sky. Seth looks in the fridge and smiles.

"You got lasgna?"

"Yeah your Ma made it last night and I brought some leftovers here before you got home."

Seth heats some up for the both of us while he guided me to the couch before wrapping me with a blanket and kissing me.

"What drink would you like and I will bring the food?"

"Just water is fine." I smile matching his before he takes off to the kitchen.

Today has been even better than I ever thought it would. Seth brings our food and hands me the remote to find something, so I stick it on a random movie that was on his list to watch.

I am in his embrace as the movie plays but I pay attention to his arm while I trace patterns on his skin. Feeling our bond now and being able to tell how he feels and currently he is content as I am. Happiness pours from the both of us.

Until the doorbell rings and makes us jump at the sound. Seth and I get up walking to the door, he opens it. Magnolia stands there with a huge smile.

"Guess what?" She smiles wide. "I found my mate today."

I smile and clap my hands for her while Seth wraps his arms around me.

"That is so amazing." I tell her as I am happy for my sister.

"Who is it?" Seth asks.

Magnolia's smile fades for a moment before she smiles so wide again. "You marked each other!" Her eyes on my neck that is exposed since I only wear shorts and a thin strapped shirt.

"Yeah." I can feel the heat rush through my cheeks.

Before my eyes move to her neck and see she is already marked! "You move fast." I laugh.

"Hey I was given a mate and we weren't letting each other go." Magnolia laughs.

"So who is your mate?" I ask since when Seth asked she noticed our marks.