"Anyways Aashi, don't you think we should save water for the next generation?" he said, a playful smile on his lips.

"Yes, but why are you asking?" she questioned, her confusion evident.

"Showering separately will use more water; let's save water," he teased, his index finger tracing a pattern on her waist. Aashi blushed deeply, her cheeks turning the shade of ripe tomatoes.

"Veer!" she exclaimed, playfully slapping his chest. "Stop flirting and go now," she pushed him gently, her cheeks still flushed.

"Okay," he said, relenting, and left after placing a soft kiss on her forehead.

"Sorry, Veer, I don't like to lie, but you didn't leave me any choice," she whispered, pouting, as she watched him leave.

After Maanveer left with Aarav, Aashi went to take her shower. Finishing her morning chores, she greeted the elders with a warm smile and touched their feet respectfully.

"Good morning," she said softly. "I have to go to the Singhania Haveli. Maa wanted to meet me. Can I go, Dadisa?" she asked, seeking permission.

"Yes, of course," Dadisa replied kindly.

"Thank you," she smiled gratefully, leaning down to kiss Kiaan's forehead before heading out.

Maanveer and Aarav sat together, but this time, Maanveer's aura was different. He exuded a commanding presence, sitting like a king as he truly was. His attitude had changed; he wasn't the same Maanveer he used to be around Aashi. His fierce eyes intimidated everyone present.

"Hukum, he is my husband. My parents are poor; they couldn't afford a dowry.So After marriage, he started beating me," a woman in her mid-twenties cried, her voice trembling.

"No, Hukum, she is lying. I never raised my hand on her," her husband argued.

"Hukum, you can ask my child," she said, turning to her daughter, who nodded in confirmation. The husband looked down, unable to meet anyone's gaze.

Maanveer's eyes hardened. He respected women deeply, considering them to be forms of goddesses.

"Do you want to give him another chance?" he asked, his voice calm yet dangerous.

"No, Hukum, I've given him chances many times. I'm tired now," she replied, tears streaming down her face.

"Aarav, call the inspector and tell them to arrest him," Maanveer ordered.

"Yes, Bhaisa," Aarav said and left to carry out the task.

"Hukum, please pardon me. I will never repeat my mistake," the husband pleaded, desperation in his eyes.

"Whatever you did was not forgivable. Aurat insaan hoti hai khud ki jaagir nahi. Agar tum saat janm bhi le Loge tab bhi aurton ka karz nahi chuka Paoge. Aur tum jeso ki jagah aurton ke aage nahi unke kadmo Mai hai. Maafi mango" Maanveer said dangerously.

(Whatever you did was unforgivable. A woman is a human being, not property. Even if you had seven lifetimes, you couldn't repay the debt you owe to women. You, and people like you, have no place in front of women; you're beneath their feet. Apologize)

"Hukum, I will..." Maanveer cut him off.

"Maafi mango" he roared, his voice echoing through the room

(Apologize)

Everyone flinched this time, not daring to say another word. The man bowed down in front of his wife.

"I'm sorry," he said, and she cried.

Soon, the inspector arrived and arrested him. Aarav was given the responsibility to offer the victim a job in their haveli, a task he carried out promptly.