Smoothie | Sweet As Chocolate

Requested by - @ImAmDense

Note: I'm going to change Smoothie's height to better fit the story. 15'3 is too big in context with (Y/N)'s height which will be revealed later. She's going to be 7'6 here which is still pretty tall but a bit more realistic. Also, all the tall characters like Katakuri are reduced as well. Big Mom is her usual height. I hope you're ok with that.

☠️☠️☠️

The Big Mom pirates are one of the most feared pirate crews around the world. They're ruthless, especially their captain, Charlotte Linlin but right now, they're all trying to do something other than killing other people. Something nice for two of their crewmates. Charlotte Smoothie and (Y/N) (L/N). Linlin had called many of Smoothie's closest siblings to her room to have a chat.

Linlin: Mamma mamma... I'm glad you're all here. I have something important to tell you.

Katakuri: What is it, mama?

Perospero: Is someone planning to attack us?

Linlin: Calm down. This isn't about fighting for once. This is about love.

Katakuri: What do you mean?

Linlin: It has come to my attention that my sweet daughter Smoothie has taken a huge liking to someone.

Brulee: Who?

Linlin: (Y/N) (L/N).

Cracker: Him? What's so special about him?

Citron: Uh... Have you ever seen him in action? Whenever he starts a fight, it ends in just a couple of minutes.

Katakuri: I've sparred with him a few times. He's no joke.

Linlin: Well, she likes him but we have to find out if he likes her or not. If they both like each other then we have to help them get together.

Brulee: Wonderful! But how are we going to do that?

Linlin: Katakuri! You're his closest friend, right?

Katakuri: Yes mama.

Linlin: You should be able to extract some information from him then. Ask him what he likes in a woman. Don't be too obvious.

Katakuri: I... I'll try.

Brulee: Don't worry. I'll help you, big brother.

Linlin: Citron, Cinnamon, I want you to encourage your sister. Despite being amazing, she's pretty insecure.

Citron / Cinnamon: On it!

Cracker: What about us?

Linlin: I'll call you and Perospero if I need you. For now, try not to mess up our plan.

All the children dispersed. Katakuri went to (Y/N) who was training in the fields while Citron and Cinnamon went to Smoothie.

Katakuri: Hey... Uh... (Y/N)!

(Y/N): Hm? Oh, hey Katakuri. What's up?