Look at James and Net in the back seat, you should seriously get some couple lessons from them.”

“And I goddamnit feel like a third wheeler here, why didn’t you just let me come with my Nat??”

Whines Max, looking all grossed out at the overly lovely dovely couple beside him.

“Oh shut up Max”

shouts Gulf and gets back to his sulking.

“You guys are goddamnit engaged and you do know that right??”

Zee speaks up, trying his best not to kill his Sister.

Dew chuckles seeing his best friend so done.

It sure is hard to handle a teenage sister who has an excessively overflowing crush on his lazy friend and

an elder sister who still acts like a teenager and gets all jealous every fucking time.

He calmly glances out of the window with a shake of his head and finds a bus standing beside their car.

He casually looks up, only to get his eyes locked onto a certain boy that has been in his mind all this while.

He jolts up when the red light goes green and his friend steps onto the accelerator.

He looks out the window to find the bus taking a right and stopping by a bus stop.

He starts hitting his friend’s hand, who abruptly steps on the break.

“Ya, what happen...YA MR.DEW, WHERE ARE YOU GOING.??”

He doesn’t listen to the shouting guy as he jumps out of the car and runs towards the bus.

He hops in the last minute, slightly gasping for air.

The bus was fairly empty, with only a few people sitting here and there.

He finds the one he was looking for sitting beside a window, gazing outside as the alpha calmly walks back and sits a couple of seats behind him.

He starts staring at that omega, who was engrossed in his own world.

Dew just couldn’t take his eyes of the beautiful being.