◤✧ 𝕽𝖚𝖑𝖊𝖘 ✧◥

"ᴰᵒⁿ'ᵗ ᵉᵛᵉʳ ʷˢʰ ᵗᵒ ᵇᵉ ᵃⁿʸᵗʰⁿᵍ ᵇᵘᵗ ʷʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃʳᵉ", ᵀʰᵘᵐᵇᵉˡⁿᵃ

"ᴰᵒⁿ'ᵗ ᵉᵛᵉʳ ʷⁱˢʰ ᵗᵒ ᵇᵉ ᵃⁿʸᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ ᵇᵘᵗ ʷʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃʳᵉ", ᵀʰᵘᵐᵇᵉˡⁱⁿᵃ

PLEASE, it's important you read this chapter!

-1-
We will not condone bullying of any sorts. Try to be nice and make everyone feel welcomed and apart of the roleplay. It's not nice to feel left out.

-2-
Please NO one liners. Minimum of fours lines please. It makes the other person have something to work with and in that way, it keeps the roleplay going.

-3-
Maximum number of ocs you are to have is three. Most times, people only make use of one character out of the three so if you're going with three, please try to use them all. If you've noticed, this roleplay is going to be a dark fairytale so you're characters might get severely injured or possibly die. We suggest you have at least two characters but you can still go for one character if you can't handle two!

-4-
Please create DIVERSITY! Not just in the skin colour but in the personality too! We've noticed that most role plays we've been in, people always go for the bitchy character. Not gonna lie, bitchy characters are nice and all but if every character has the same personality, it gets annoying.
So create a bitch, a goofball, a quiet kid, a loud kid, a cry baby, a scaredy cat, a goody two shoes, an evil character, a goth, a narcissist, a socipath. Whatever comes to you head! Spice it up a little bit.

-5-
This roleplay is a next generation roleplay so please stick to the fairy tales. If you want your character to be the son of Cinderella, that means his father is going to be Prince charming! If you want you oc to be shrek's child, the mother is going to be Fiona!
We don't want to see Shrek x Snow white or Repunzel x Olaf. Please stick to the fairy tales from the world of Disney. Their movies, descendants, Ever after high...
You can have single parents like Olaf, winne the pooh, Tinkerbell, Mad hatter, the seven dwarfs. Whatever, just stick to the fairytales please, to avoid confusion.

-6-
You can have animal parents. But it doesn't mean that your character should be an animal. If you're going with Puss in boots and Kitty Softpaws, Olaf, Big bad wolf, the three mice, Clover, Simba, Abu, Mufasa or whatever animal fairytale. They have to be in human form. They can have the tail, the ears, the teeth but they have to be in human form. Oh! And object parents too. Like the magic mirror on the wall and the flying carpet. After all, anything is possible in the land of fairytales XD.

-7-
If you want a fairytale parent that someone else already picked, you can ask to be siblings but remember, the person has the right to decline! They're other parents you can pick!

-8-
Please don't go outside the plot. Please! Ask for permission to do anything extreme. Please!

-9-
It would be great to see some creativity, angst, ships and drama!! Try to be active and make this roleplay fun.

-10-
Password is your favorite fairtale.

-11-
Stick to the fairytales please. Parents from Lightening Mcqueen, Big hero six and things like that are not allowed.

-12-
You will not be allowed to inherit your parent's powers. If your chosen parents are people like Kion, Fairygod mother, Elsa, Peter pan and so on. Your character will not be able to roar, cast spells, magically produce ice or fly. You will be give a list of special gifts they will possess.

-13-
Please try to balance the parents. We don't want to only see Cinderella, sleeping beauty, Jasmine and the regulars. Add villains too, Cruella, Scar, The evil stepmother etc
Also, just because your character is Cinderella's son doesn't necessarily mean he had to be prim and proper. Same goes for a kid from the villian side. They don't all have to be bad as their parents but also! Don't make all villain kids good and hero kids bad.

-14-
Guys!!! Don't forget these characters too! Ugly duckling, thumbelina, Flonder, Sebastian, Abu, Jack from Jack and the bean stalk, the ginger bread man, Goldilocks etc. Create unique characters with different types of parents!

-15-
There are going to be strikes. Once you get three strikes, you're out of the roleplay.

This is all for now. We'll add more if necessary.

"ᴰᵒⁿ'ᵗ ᵉᵛᵉʳ ʷⁱˢʰ ᵗᵒ ᵇᵉ ᵃⁿʸᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ ᵇᵘᵗ ʷʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃʳᵉ", ᵀʰᵘᵐᵇᵉˡⁱⁿᵃ

"ᴰᵒⁿ'ᵗ ᵉᵛᵉʳ ʷˢʰ ᵗᵒ ᵇᵉ ᵃⁿʸᵗʰⁿᵍ ᵇᵘᵗ ʷʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃʳᵉ", ᵀʰᵘᵐᵇᵉˡⁿᵃ