Ohh, I forgot to reply her and the devil queen is, would definitely cut my head and will hang it outside court tomorrow thinking I am ignoring her .

Reply -

" Sure ma'am, I will be on time."

Fuck I have lots of works to do and I have to complete them within tonight. I guess I need one more cup of coffee.

I saw Aadavan coming inside the room, so I told him to make another coffee for me and continued my work.

~~~

Morning 9 am,

I am getting married today, I still remember my conservation with Armaan, about how should we get married

Last week, Wednesday afternoon in Eshana's cabin.

"How do you want to get married?" I asked.

" As you Wish mam" He replied back, the huskiness of his voice causing goosebumps to crawl on the surface of my skin. What is wrong with me ? Or may be it's his fault for being so hot ? Both, of it I guess .

How would I like to get married? Temporarily, though. I asked the same question to myself and came up with nothing exciting when realizing it was nothing real. The marriage would have an expiration date, and it would be better to go for a simple court wedding.

"A court wedding will be fine. We could have a traditional ceremony but , Why waste our time and money on something which is just a contract , when we both know this is temporary?"

Something flickered through his eyes at my words, but it was gone too soon for me to figure out what it was.

"Fine. If that's what you want," he replied .

Suddenly a voice break my thoughts. A saw Aavanya entering my room in a beautiful pastel pink saree, yes she is coming with me, as she is my lawyer cum Bestfriend, also we need a witness to sign in the court. Also 6 of the important office members are also going to be there, but yeah I am not allowing them inside, because it's better if no one knows about the contract.