02. My Hidden Interest

/ Luke Ishikawa and Krist Perawat cleaned up Luke's house. /

---

That was their mission.

Today, The Jungle cast had a shooting appointment for a program. All of them - Off, Krist, Lee, Nanon, and Mix - appeared at Luke's house at 9 o'clock. The production crew then invited them to a room to discuss about the (fake) mission. In fact, the staff already called each last night and asked about which activity they wanted to do the most these days.

In the end...

Lee and Nanon formed the first team as they both wanted to review food.

Off and Mix were the amusement park team as they both wanted to go to the haunted house.

Meanwhile, Krist was paired with Luke. They were the team staying at home as Krist told the staff he just wanted to sleep due to his busy schedules, on the other hand, Luke would like to clean his house (just because.)

And... their wishes were granted.

Luke and Krist wouldn't go anywhere. They finally realized that they were tricked.

"They can going out. How nice it is!" Luke envied.

"It's your fault after all," Krist hissed.

"What? Why me?" Luke asked, scratching his head.

"Why did you say you want to clean up? Now we are stuck here cleaning YOUR house!" Krist said grumpily, not forgetting to send a bombastic side eye to the guy sitting across him.

"Now you're blaming me? And why did you say you want to sleep?" Luke argued back. "It will be nice if I got paired with Mix."

"You think he would be happy cleaning up with you?" Krist didn't give in.

"At least he won't grumble non-stop like you," Luke said. "There's no rest for us today. Get up now. Do it quickly so we can finish it quickly."

"I remember I said that I wanted to sleep, why I have to clean up with you? How can we finish this mission in just one and a half hours?" Krist almost cried.

"Exactly!" Luke blurted out.

"Hah? I didn't get it somehow," Krist was confused.

"If you keep complaining, when will we finish the cleaning, my friend?" Luke heaved a sigh.

"Urghhh. You're so cruel," Krist whined. "Just like Cinderella's stepmother. My wish is to sleep, to sleep, to sleep. Let me sleep!!!"

"Khun Krist, you can sleep after cleaning the house." 

The staff interrupted their childish conversation.

"I'm the stepmother for today then," Luke cleared his throat with a cough. They then started cleaning Luke's house.

"You better pay me the cleaning fee later, no but." Krist murmured while looking for a cleaning cloth.

The taller turned on the vacuum cleaner. 

He looked at Krist who's wiping the cabinets... suddenly he got an idea.

Luke started to vacuuming the floor and slowly approached Krist. Krist suspiciously looked at Luke who was coming closer to him with the vacuum cleaner.

"Ya! What are you doing?!! You suppose to vacuum the dirt," Krist knitted his brows.

He started to run away from Luke. Luke kept following him with the vacuum cleaner.

"Meung!!" Krist yelled while trying to avoid the other who was holding the vacuum cleaner. "Vacuum the dirt. Not me!"

Krist jumped and stood on the sofa.

"But you're one of the dirt I need to clean up," Luke teased. "Get down from that sofa, you're going to leave your footprints on it, I just bought it last week."

"Luke!!" Krist whined.

Luke giggled. He turned off the vacuum cleaner.

"Ah ah, go and clean the bedroom now," Luke pointed his finger at the room behind them.

"Why?" Krist tilted his head.

"So you don't want to sleep?" Luke asked back with a wink. "Want me to vacuum you with this again?" He was about to turn on the vacuum cleaner again.

"Okay. Okay. I'm going," Krist shrugged. He quickly ran toward the bedroom.

Luke shook his head. Krist is the same age as him but acts like he's way younger than Nanon.

Luke knews that Krist didn't like this mission. Luke, in the end, cleaned up the whole place by himself - it's his condo anyway, except the bedroom. 

After finished, he looked around. It was already clean and tidy. 

Now he just needed to do the laundry.

Luke walked toward the bedroom to take the dirty clothes, and the first sight when opening the door was Krist sleeping soundly on his bed.

Luke looked into the bedroom. It was already clean. His eyes reverted to the small creature lying on the bed. Maybe he was too tired cleaning the bedroom.

Luke smiled and moved his feet to the bed. He patted Krist's head.

"You've worked hard. Great job!" Luke whispered.

Then Luke spent about 30 minutes just to watch Krist sleeping. 

His foolish smile was reflected in the mirror.

---

/ Krist is so contrast to him, and he adores Krist so much. /

- END 02 -