13. The 'Krist' Manual

/ Luke Ishikawa has a dark blue notebook, named 'Krist.' /

---

Why it was named Krist? Well, because it was a manual about Krist Perawat, of course.

Since the day he had a crush on Krist, Luke has bought a notebook and written down all the things that he needed to pay attention to about that person.

"One: Hold him gently every day."

Krist loves hugs, especially when Luke gave him hugs from behind suddenly.

Luke asked Krist before why he liked back hugs, because Luke tended to softly wrap his arms around the other and pull him against his chest. One hand around Krist's waist, the other hand stroking Krist's hair and then patting his shoulder. The small creature answered that he saw an article saying hugging from behind meant the partner loved you, trusted you, missed you, and wanted to protect you in the storms of life.

With just that one sentence, the first thing Luke noted down in the manual was the goal of giving Krist a back hug every day like he wanted, no matter how busy the taller was.

"Two: When walking him home, walk slowly and hold his hand, whispering things to make him blush."

Something like...

"I'm a rational man in front of girls, but every time seeing you, I'm getting nervous, I don't know how to explain this."

Every time Luke went to the studio to take Krist home, he never used the car. Both just had a stroll from street to street. On some days, he even took his boyfriend to alleys that not many knew about for a food tour - he swore they served super delicious dishes there!

That's why Luke usually left the house at six in the evening, but they didn't return until half past eleven. Even if he disliked sweating, Krist didn't seem to be uncomfortable with that at all.

Because they loved each other, the distance felt closer, no matter how far it actually was.

Luke's favorite part of them walking together was when he slowed down all of sudden, then Krist himself also stopped as soon as he noticed the other walk behind him, he could only sighed at his boyfriend's childishness.

Krist took a few steps back toward where Luke was standing, grabbed his long, warm hand and intertwined their fingers.

...and then, Luke would whisper something sweet into his ear.

"I think I'm sick, just looking at you drives me crazy."

Or,

"Krist... you're the most precious person in my life, you know that?"

"Stoppp~ why you are so cheesy?" Krist could only chuckle after saying that.

"But you like it~ I know." The taller showed his proud expression.

The small creature punched Luke's shoulder lightly with his other hand, while the hand holding Luke's hand tightened their grip.

"Three: If feeling too tired and exhausted, come to his house with three cans of Chang beer and knock on his door."

Krist hated it the most when Luke always showing that crescent smile of his even when he was not okay at all. So when they became closer, Krist told the taller that every time he felt down, he could come to his house and knock on the door.

"I will surely open the door even when you come at midnight, so don't think that you bother me, as long as you feel better."

"Ya, but don't forget to buy some food or drink, it would be boring if we just talk."

The funny thing was that boyfriend of his got allergic with wine - not so serious but Krist would get little rashes on his neck - but he loved to drink. In the end, Luke had to let him drink beer, but only one bottle or one can.

Since then (before they moved in together,) the two of them made their own deal... whenever Luke was stressed or upset about something, he woud buy three cans of beer - one for Krist and two for him - and some grilled pork skewers, then he would drove to Krist's house and knock on his door.

Krist put the skewers on the plate. The two of them would drink first and enjoy the grilled pork, then Krist pulled Luke into a hug, letting him tell what was bugging in his mind.

"Just be sad for a day Luke~ tomorrow when you wake up, we'll keep fighting together."

"I won't promise to walk on the flower path with you till the end. But at this moment you have me to walk with you on the path full of thorns."

Luke would then kiss him sweetly on the lips, saying he felt better because he got to see Krist's face, and the small boy would reward him with a kiss on the cheek.

"Four: Kiss him unexpectedly sometimes."

On the days when both of them having the Songkran break together, they often woke up with Luke holding Krist in his arms, his embrace was so tight. Pluto and Khaiwhan were sleeping on the guys' feet, at the end of the bed, deeply and peacefully.

Muffin and Khaidao must be in the cat room because they were still afraid of Luke at that time.

Then without saying a word, Luke would attack the other with a surprise kiss.

"Ya~ you, why you suddenly kiss me?"

"I like kissing you suddenly... so whattt~"

"You're an unruly kid."

"What about you? As if you're not stubborn (◔_◔)"

"Whennnn?"

"You fell into my heart and are stubbornly staying there with no intention of leaving, that is illegal."

"Well... then, I'll leave now!"

"Nooooo!!! I'm just kidding~"

Don't ask why Luke was so drunk on him, no one could answer that.

"Five: Without a plan, run away with him sometimes."

Krist liked traveling the most, liked feeling the ocean breeze blowing on his face, liked filling his lungs with fresh clean air when setting foot to a different country. He also liked the moments of the two of them walking side by side in a strange place and looking at the beauty of the world together.

One day, just two o'clock in the morning, Krist was still asleep. But then he heard loud doorbell rings that woke him up in the middle of the night. He nervously grabbed a broomstick hanged on the wall and slowly opened the door (in case a thief was outside.)

When the door was opened, he saw the familiar crescent smile of his boyfriend.

"Cutie pie, will you run away with me?"

Luke stood leaning against the door, raised his eyebrow, and asked him like a thug. Krist was confused for a few seconds. After being aware of the situation, the small creature could only chuckle and hit the other teasingly with the broomstick on his hand before going to his room and packing his bags for the runaway trip.

"Six: Remember, before he falls asleep, whisper sweet nothings to make him cry."

Because his soft kitten was more emotional and sensitive at night than usual.

"Krist~ ?"

"..."

"Every day... every hour... I'm so grateful that I met you in my life."

"F***!!! Go to hell, Luke Ishikawa!"

"Why you curse me all of sudden??? (ᵕ-ᴗ-)"

"Because you make me cry at this hour! Go to sleep! You better don't look at me now 。°(°.◜ᯅ◝°)°。"

"Is my Krist shy shy shy?"

"If you say one more word, then get out and sleep with the cats."

"Fineee, I'll sleep right away, you're so scary. (っ- ‸ - ς)"

---

/ Luke Ishikawa is considering changing the name of this manual of his to '101 Ways to Pamper Krist Perawat.' /

- END 13 -