𝟢𝟢𝟪 - 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗈𝗄 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗉𝗅𝖾

Start from the beginning

"Apologies to her." He said glaring at Dev. From his grip, plant roots started to come out and wrap around Dev's hand.

 From his grip, plant roots started to come out and wrap around Dev's hand

'His magic is similar with the Angel who helped me.' "Looks like you already helped me earlier." I said. "What do you mean?" He ask with a hint of confusion. "You're the angel who helped me and my sisters at the station, right?" I replied. He looked at me intently. As if trying to remember. "Ah, You're one of those girl at the station." He said after recognising me.

"Yes. My name is Drishti Sharma." I introduced myself to him. "Pleased to meet you. I'm Rakshit. Rakshit Shergill." He introduced himself too. We exchanged smiles after introducing ourselves. "You did great facing against Dev earlier." He complimented. "Getting emotional will only make matters worse." I replied and we continued chatting, however, the academy bell suddenly rang and there was an announcement.

Attention all students. Re-registration and uniform collection will be closing soon, within 15 minutes. Please complete the process before then.

The announcement made me jump up from my seat out of panic. "Ah, that's right." I facepalmed myself when I remembered that I haven't picked up the uniforms for tomorrow. 'Where is it? Do I still have time?' Looks like Rakshit realized my panic as he stood up as well. "You haven't gotten your uniform yet? Do you know where to get it?" He ask.

I could only shake my head. "Then would you like to come with me? I happen to know where to go because I already got my uniform." Rakshit suggested. "No need, I can ask other students along the way." I replied. He already helped me a lot and I didn't wanted to burden him with my stupid problems. "But most of the students have gone to dorms."

Listening to his response I paid attention to my surroundings. Sure enough, there was no one in the sight. 'Since when did the academy become this quiet? Did we stayed talking for that long? If I go alone, I might end up getting lost. Should I go with Rakshit? I don't have much time right now.' I shook my head to shake off the unnecessary thoughts and nodded at him. "Okay then, I'll go with you. Please take me to the uniform pick up."

I replied and Rakshit chuckled and nodded. "With pleasure." He replied. At that moment, my phone suddenly rang. Divya was calling me. 'That's right. I left Divya! She must be worried because I just disappeared.' I answered the call and a worried Divya greeted me. "Drishti, where are you? You okay? I saw you getting into a fight with two other students. But I couldn't come to you since it was crowded. When I got past them, you were already gone. Even Roshni and Pia weren't there."

She explained. "Sorry, Divya. I was just about to call you. Don't worry, I'm fine." I replied. "I'm glad. By the way, did you get your uniform?" She asked. "Not yet, I was just about to go there." I replied. "You better hurry, the place is about to close." She informed and there was another announcement from behind her. Uniform pick up will be closed soon.