The Potential Enemy Is Here.

Zenos's friends were caught in surprise when Zenos told them he was going back home that night.

“Didn't Zenos always stay at least a week in every city we went to?” Sean asked as they made their way to the airport to drop Zenos off at the airport. Everyone was stumped and beginning to get afraid at the amount of love Zenos was giving his lover. They really hoped that person wouldn't try sh** with Zenos or else…

Despite all protests, Zenos flew back home, even though he normally used at least a week to finish the business in the city.

This time Zenos directly dumped all the work on his friends who wanted to stay in the city to have fun originally. Sean directly glared at Zenos as he left.

“This little bro falling in love is getting scarier!” Sean complained in a grievance. “Why wouldn't the goddess of love send my fated to me already, so I can ditch him already?” Sean 'bawled'.

“Maybe the goddess already did, and you just don't want to acknowledge…” Jude cut in, talking about Xena.

“Scram!” Sean interrupted with a scowl on his face.

____

The plane landed at 3:56 am early on Monday morning. Zenos's driver hurriedly drove home while Zenos worked on his laptop, and by the time he got home, it was already 5:28 am.

Immediately he got home, Zenos quickly took a bath and immediately hurried out again without resting. The hours spent without Hayden are suffocating him without reason, so he ordered the driver to drive to Hayden's school.

Even though the fatigue of not being able to rest is affecting Zenos, for now, he doesn't need anything other than to see him. He just wanted to see Hayden.

______________________________________

Even after removing Zenos's contact from the blacklist, Hayden didn't get Zenos' call throughout that weekend, which caused him to have mixed feelings.

Hayden doesn't know whether to be glad that the person is off his back or to be anxious about what this person is planning. Somehow, he even feels like he has been ditched after his cherry has been popped and all that Zenos said is just to make him not hold Zenos responsible.

Hayden and Andy were driven to school by Hayden's driver. Since Andy doesn't know whether the potential danger had been eliminated or not, he decided to keep following Hayden for now.

“Hayden, Andy!” Numerous girls ran over, and soon the two boys were crowded. They were already used to it, so without stressing they were able to make the girls open up a path.

Hayden entered the classroom while trying to hide his limp with Andy behind him. His eyes widened, and his face paled, he suddenly stopped at the class entrance. Andy, who wasn't watching, directly colluded with Hayden's back. “What's wrong?” Andy asked.

“Shhh,” Hayden said and pointed towards a distance. Andy's eyes widened in shock. “WTH? The potential enemy is here again???”

Andy's eyes and whole system began to rage with anger. It's time to settle that night's score! Andy's hand clenched into a fist, but before Andy could storm towards Zenos whose head was on the table 'sleeping', Hayden hurriedly pulled the impatient and angry Andy back by clutching his shorts tightly. “You wanna be the one who kkk?” Hayden asked Andy silently and placed his hand on his neck to make a slicing motion.

Andy nodded and, seeing his mistake, he immediately shook his head and then stepped back. What should they do? Andy looked at Hayden at a loss. Andy blamed himself for not planning ahead and just thinking that Zenos the potential danger had left them alone.

'He's so handsome'

'Prince Charming, please marry me.'

'No way, he's my baby's father'.

'Handsome, please, just a look.'

The girls who surrounded the 'sleeping' Zenos began to fan-girl over him. Even without seeing his face, everyone could assume that the person in the suit must be very handsome. “He's very hot!”

Hayden could see that Zenos is that handsome bad guy who despite all he could ever do, he'd still have girls chasing after him, but why is the person clutching him?

Hayden felt a headache building, now he could see the signs that this person wouldn't let him be. He even knew where he was sitting and purposely sat on the chair next to it, which made them share the same table. There's no way there won't be any contact between the two of them, as he doesn't trust the lustful pervert. Hayden somehow felt like 10 years had been shaved off his years. He felt stressed!

“I am going home!” Hayden whispered to Andy decisively and immediately took a step back, so he could turn, but before he could, Zenos immediately opened his closed eyes and directly stared at Hayden in the eyes then at the leg which was about to flee. He was silently warning Hayden.

Zenos' raised head caused a lot of screaming in the class even though he was putting on a half mask that only revealed his eyes, but the three were unaffected by the noise. The three are Hayden, Zenos, and Andy.

Hayden almost wanted to cry inwardly, but he cleared his throat and forced a smile. Immediately, he strode forward calmly while trying hard to hide his limping as he went to sit beside Zenos albeit reluctantly. “Good morning!” He mouthed when Zenos glared at him.

Zenos stared at him, “Wanted to run?”

Hayden wanted to lie, but he froze when he remembered the person's warning, and he couldn't even tell the truth either way. “How come you are here?” Hayden immediately switched the topic, which Zenos noticed. Before Zenos could reply, a cold face beauty with a hot figure calmly walked towards Hayden holding a book. She seemed to be nervous due to the way she bit her lower lips and played with her fingers despite her strong facade.

“Hayden,” Rose called anxiously.

Hayden turned towards the voice and he saw Rose.

Zenos also turned to look at the person Hayden called that night, his competitor. His eyes soon darkened in anger, which was perfectly hidden.

“Hi!” She greeted Zenos which he didn't reply to. “Your new seat partner?” She questioned Hayden with a light smile that radiated her beauty.

“Hm. What are you here for?” Hayden asked quickly. He felt like a storm could fall as he could feel Zenos's radiating anger, which made his hair stand on end.

“I…” she suddenly looked nervous for no reason. She bit her lower lips and twisted her fingers, Hayden's eyes were opened to the cold beauty's shy look for the first time, and he was mesmerized for a second. “Can I see you privately?” She asked.

Zenos' hand suddenly grabbed Hayden's, and with a calm look, he began to play with the slender fingers. Hayden immediately tried to take back his hand but Zenos clutched it tightly and began to trace and write nonsensical words on the sensitive part, making Hayden glare at him.