“Weren't you just saying…”

Mrs. Robin immediately interrupted while glaring at her husband playfully. “Shhh. Listen patiently. We'll find some girl we can control and give her to Zenos, so she will just do our bidding and make Zenos listen to her.”

Mr. Robin's eyes lit up, and he immediately hugged his wife. “That's good advice, but which girl can we give Zenos?” They both fell into deep thought. Mr. Robin immediately clapped. “Jade. Jade will do. Even though she's a proud bone, she's genuinely interested in Zenos!”

“But, darling. Our son likes Jade.” Mrs. Robin interrupted because she was feeling distressed for her son.

“Nonsense! Do you think Harlow can control Jade? She's too wild for him and she only has eyes for Zenos besides everything we are doing is for him. He'd inherit the company, but he's playing around, if not for Zenos…” he immediately snorted.

“Don't let me begin with that brat.” He held his wife tighter and switched the topic.

“As you said earlier, we need to control Zenos. And sacrificing one thing for Zenos is not too much. Besides, when Harlow has the money and company, he can directly take her back.” He completed.

Mrs. Robin felt like her husband had spoken already, so she just agreed with him.

_____

A young man in his teens happily bounced around a peaceful street as he took some pictures. Times like this are a luxury, he thought, as he does everything he feels like doing. Suddenly, a yell broke, making him turn to look back.

'Mia!!!' A happy shriek befell the peaceful street. And immediately the street became crowded. 'Mia, where's Mia?'

The young guy awkwardly pulled at his beard as he tried to catch a glimpse of Mia.

'Is that Mia?' Suddenly, someone pointed at the young man who was pulling at his beard.

'Wait, that's Mia!' someone looked at his phone screen and then at the man.

The young man who looked courageous before immediately shrinks while looking back to see if there's anyone behind him. He readied his stance.

'Mia, please wait.' Fans yelled when they saw the man preparing to run. 'Please give me your autograph.

'Mia.' people began to run towards the man.

'Mia'

'Just a selfie'

The boy pulled up his mask and said in a hoarse tone. “Excuse me, I'm not the popular Mia. As you can see, I'm a man” Even after all the makeup and dressing like a man, Mia couldn't believe she was still caught by her fans.

“It's Mia, it's really Mia.” Of course, they didn't believe the lie Mia spouted. “If you're not, then take off the mask” someone in the crowd yelled.

Of course, the boy won't, so he immediately runs away.

'Mia is running away'. Someone in the crowd yelled.

____

Hayden and Andy directly slept until the next morning. Nothing could shake the two tired overlords.

.

.

.

“Good morning, CEO Zed. CEO Eric of Universe Company has agreed to meet with the company's CEO by today's evening.” Zenos' secretary said immediately Zenos picked up the call.

“Morning. Where is it holding?” Zenos queried in a calm tone.

“At City B, CEO.” Zenos' secretary replied. “But…” the secretary's voice continued to trail lower. Despite all the introductory proposals and business plans LIVRE sent to Universe group, none of it captured Ceo Eric's attention until when the anonymous CEO Zed wrote a proposal that immediately captured Ceo Eric's attention. Because of that, the chairman decided that the anonymous CEO Zed is the most capable person to go.

“What?”

The secretary let out a breath. “The chairman assigned you to go on behalf of the company. He said you're the most capable person to handle CEO Eric.” The secretary explained quietly because she knows the anonymous CEO only does the work relating to the LIVRE company's growth but despises attending the company's business meetings or outings and interacting with others. Not only that, his face was always hidden by a black and white mask and most of the people in the company didn't know him except the top leaders, who too hadn't seen his face before.

The silence pervaded as Zenos fell into thought, which made the secretary nervous. The secretary unconsciously gripped the phone tighter.

“Book the plane ticket and do everything necessary”. Zenos said coldly and then cut off the call.

Zenos looked at the screen which he had probably checked over 50 times, Hayden didn't reply to his message which caused him to groan in displeasure. That boy really doesn't follow rules! Zenos thought.

Zenos was originally thinking of taking his cute bunny out on a date that day, but seeing as he has a plane to catch and a business meeting, it'll probably be another day. He can't help but scowl. 'Why must it be today, of all days?'

The thought of having no interaction between him and Hayden throughout this weekend annoyed him, but maybe that's what he needed. Securing the business deals while using that to calm his Hayden beating heart.