Bommi: He can't even stand Kanmani and how will I drive ? 

Kanmani took Bommi's dupatta and tied Arul with her. Then she pulled Veera along with her and she started the bike. Veera was leaning on her all the while and she slapped his arm pulling him to sit behind her. Veera sat behind her and she wrapped his hand around her waist. He groped her abdomen with a chuckle.

Veera: ennadi busu busu nu irukku...( What is it so soft soft ?)

Kanmani slapped his hands to stop him and started driving along side with Bommi.

Veera saw Arul behind Bommi and started screaming.

Veera: Ayayao.. yaro Arul ah kidnap panranga... Aruleyyyy deiii enna vitu pogadha da..                       ( Aiyo...some one is kidnapping Arul... hey Arulllll don't go leaving me )

Bommi: Kanmani un mamane potu kuduthuruvan pola vaaya mooda sollu di.. ( Kanmani looks like your mama will get us caught.. tell him to Shut his mouth )

Kanmani stopped the bike and turned her face to Veera who was nuzzling into her neck.

Kanmani: Veera inga paru... ( Veera look at me )

Veera: Sollu di yen pondati... hiccup... mama ku mutha thara poriyaa ( Tell me wifey .. hiccup... are you going to kiss your mama ?) 

Kanmani: Nalla pullaya satham podama vandha tharen illa nanum thara matten unnayum thara vida matten. ( I will give one if you will be a good boy and don't make any noise else I won't kiss you nor will let you kiss me )

Veera placed his forefinger on his lips making shhh sound and laid his head on her back and hugging her with his other hand. Kanmani started driving and reached the backyard of her home. Bommi was waiting and Kanmani got down from the bike and pulled Veera with her. She made him sit on the concrete bench and helped Bommi to get Arul to where Veera was. 

Kanmani entered inside and saw Ranga was speaking to someone outside their home and taking that chance she and Bommi dragged both Arul and Veera to Arul's room and laid them on the bed and closed the door.

Bommi left to her home and kanmani informed her father that Arul and Veera had slept and waited for her father to sleep. Ranga usually slept out of their home on the coir cot. She returned to her room without having dinner and was awake thinking about everything that was happening. She received a call from Mathi and answered it.

Kanmani: Sollunga Athai .. ( Tell me aunty )

Mathi: Veera hasn't returned home and his mobile is switched off. Is he there ?

Kanmani: hmm yes, Veera and Arul bro returned some time back and they are asleep now. I will tell him to call you in the morning.

Mathi: did he eat ?

Kanmani: hmmmm a lot actually...Ask him yourself in the morning.

Kanmani cut the call and badly wanted to curse her aunty for all the problem she was creating but refrained from doing it and tried to sleep. Middle of the night she heard the noise of the vessels and came out of her room to the kitchen. There Veera was opening the lids of the vessels still not able to stand steady. 

Kanmani: Veera what are you doing ?

Veera: Kannu, pasikudhu di.. ( Kannu i m very hungry )

Kanmani made him sit on the floor leaning on the kitchen wall as he was still not steady to stand on his feet and started preparing dosa. She finished one dosa and saw Arul too sitting next to Veera rubbing his stomach. Shaking her head she made dosa for both of them and sat opposite to them.

Veera opened his mouth and she fed both of them. Veera took a piece and fed her in return.

Veera: Mosakutty (bunnybaby ) I love you di...

Arul : Appo nanu.. ( then what about me ?)

Veera: I love you too Aruleyyyy.

Veera kissed Arul's cheek and Arul kissed him back. Kanmani was smiling at them and they both leaned and kissed her cheeks on either side. She giggled and pushed them. Once they were done they returned to Arul's room and Kanmani too slept in her room.

Morning Kanmani woke up and saw her father was preparing tea and smiled at him.

Ranga: Kudikara pasanga endhirikalaya innum ? ( those drunkards haven't woke up yet is it ?)

Kanmani: Appa ... please ... they won't do this again. Let it go and remain as if you didn't know. Both will feel embarrassed.

Ranga nodded his head and headed to look after the crops in his farm. Kanmani was waiting for Arul and Veera and they woke up around 9 and came to the hall. Scared of facing Kanmani they went to the backyard and refreshed first. Kanmani placed a bowl before each of them and poured porridge in it.

Veera: Idly meen kozhambu illaya ?  atleast sambar illaya ? ( No idly fish curry atleast sambar ?)

Kanmani: Nee yenna indha veetu mapillaya daily meen kozhambu senju poda. ( Are you the son in law of this home for me to cook fish curry daily ?)

Veera: Illaya machan ? ( am I not dude ?)

Arul: Eppavum nee dhan ennoda mapilla idhu sathiyam sathiyam sathiyam ( You are my son in law forever.. its my promise ..promise.. promise.. )

Kanmani: Kudichitu aatam pota kalyanam nadakkuma ? ( will the marriage happen if you both around drinking ?)

Veera and Arul hung their heads and stirred the porridge. Kanmani caught their hairs and shook their head in anger.

Kanmani: Next time if I see you both doing something like this then I swear to god to break your bones.

They screamed sorry and promised to not touch alcohol in their life. Kanmani let go of them and Veera adjusted his hair panting for air.

Veera: Look at her raising her hand now and what will happen after marriage ? 

Kanmani: Ohh, go meet your mother. She will be very happy and welcome you with open hands to get us married.

Veera: Did she call you ? What did she say ?

Kanmani: Nothing, go meet her and see what she has to say. I m going to Radha maa's home. Arul bro lock the door, I have my key with me if needed. 

She was about to leave but returned to kitchen and came out with a plate of fish fry and placed it before them.

Veera: Paru da yen kanmani evlo nallava nu. ( look how good my Kanmani is ?)

Arul: She is good because of the fish fry ? Nonsense my sister is always good. you carry on dear.

She gave a glare to them left from there. Veera and Arul were having the food in silent when Veera broke the silence.

Veera: Arul, what should I do now ? I m going mad with all these happening now. Amma is not ready to give up, I can't even imagine trying to convince Kanmani. Atleast I tried to convince my mother but nothing is working out.

Arul: I pity you but I don't find a solution for this.

Veera: Hey, I have a plan. what if we lie that Kanmani has agreed to come to Chennai immediately after marriage ? 

*******************

A/N:

Please vote and comment

Take care and Thank You