Part 4

On Atlantis

Lorne is walking in the corridors with another marine. The other marine is holding his arm, hurt. He arrives in the infirmary where Keller and her team are packing their bags.

LORNE: Going somewhere, Doctor Keller?
KELLER: (Looks at him) Yes; Colonel Sheppard found some Ancient medical technology on the Minoria ship. I'm gonna go back there with the Daedalus to see if we can use any of that here.
LORNE: Is McKay still working on getting the cloak back on?
KELLER: I believe he is... but don't mention it to anyone, please. I'm sure he is already pretty embarrassed as it is.
LORNE: Well, I won't be here anyway. Me and my team are gonna give a hand to Major Stein on P7M932. Some trouble with the locals. I'm just here to drop Corporal Lane here.
KELLER: What happened? (She comes and has a look at his arm)
LORNE: He fell during a combat training.
LANE: It wasn't my fault, Major.
LORNE: (Puts is hand on his other shoulder) Yeah, I know, I was there.
KELLER: I'll get Doctor Smith to have a look at you. (She gestures to a man who comes) I really need to get going. (Looks at Dr Smith) Thank you.
LORNE: You'll be ok Lane?
LANE: Yes, sir.
LORNE: (To Keller) I'll escort you to the Daedalus. (She nods, and he takes two bags and they leave)

---------------------------------------------------------------

On the Minoria ship.

In the control room. Teyla arrives with another woman marine. There is a strange noise coming from the ship and they stop.

ZELENKA: Yes! Finally!
TEYLA: (Come to them) What was that?
ZELENKA: The cloak.
MARINE: It's on?
MCKAY: Yes, why else would it make that noise?
TEYLA: (Sighs) Colonel Sheppard is asking how are you progressing on the chair.
MCKAY: He's kidding! We barely finished calibrating the cloak!
TEYLA: You never said it would take you 2 days Rodney.
MCKAY: So what? I underestimated this technology. It happens all the time. You should know that by now.
TEYLA: What should I tell him?
MCKAY: That... we're working on it? (They move toward the chair and open a panel under it) Seriously? (Zelenka looks)
ZELENKA: 4 crystals, again.
MARINE: Is that bad?
ZELENKA: Ancient technology usually has 3, not 4.
MARINE: What's the 4th for?
MCKAY: Security? Showing off? We don't really have the time to make guesses here.
ZELENKA: (Moves his eyebrows while Rodney connects his tablet to the 4th crystal. He looks at Teyla) Did they find an access to the East wing yet?
TEYLA: No. Ronon and Sergeant Marshall are trying to access it via the back of the ship.
ZELENKA: Let me know when they do, please.
TEYLA: We will.
MCKAY: A hand here?! (Zelenka sighs and goes to help Rodney. Teyla and the marine leave)

---------------------------------------------------------------

On Atlantis.

Sam is entering the room where Doctor Moore is working. The room is filled with piles and piles of boxes and paper, and it's very dark. Leylan is sitting on the floor, trying to open a box.

SAM: Doctor Moore. (He looks up and puts his glasses back up. He scratches his nose)
MOORE: Colonel Carter. (He stands up and puts the box on a table) I didn't know you were coming. (He starts to clean his desk)
SAM: Oh, no, please, you don't have to. Believe me, I know what it's like to be working in a small room like this. (He stops) How are you doing?
MOORE: Good, thank you. I think I'm almost done. I just have those 4 boxes to process so everything should be ready for Doctor Mckay's return.
SAM: Yes, about that. I'm also here to tell you that Doctor Mckay and his team are still working on the Minoria ship.
MOORE: They didn't put the cloak back on yet?
SAM: Oh no, they have. It took them two days, but they finally managed to put it back on. But that's also the problem. Turns out, this ship is far more complicated than we'd expected it. It's probably gonna take them a while to figure out the main systems, let alone flying it back here.
MOORE: What about the shield around the planet, have they found a way to disable it?
SAM: No. They don't seem to believe that it will be anywhere on the ship. I just sent a team back to the lab just to make sure we didn't miss anything. And since you are the one who did the inventory of that lab, I thought that maybe...
MOORE: Yes, of course. If you find anything, you can bring it to me and I'll have a look. (He scratches his nose) Feel free to have a look at those boxes too. (He shows a corner of the room) Everything in here has been cataloged, but I wouldn't mind a second opinion. Just in case.
SAM: I will, thank you. (She looks at the box on the table) It's a crystal box by the way. There's a button on the side. (He looks at the box) We had a lot of those back at the SGC.
MOORE: Thank you. (He smiles and she leaves)

---------------------------------------------------------------

There are images of McKay and other scientists working in the control room of the Minoria ship. Rodney is checking the other's calculations.

RODNEY: No, this goes here, not here. (Pauses and reads) This is wrong. Wrong. Wrong and... oh, right. So you're not that useless after all.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Another image of Sheppard exploring the ship with Ronon, Teyla and other marines and discovering new rooms, including one with drones in it.

SHEPP: Now that, Teyla, is what Christmas should always look like. (She smiles)

---------------------------------------------------------------

Images of Doctor Moore getting more boxes in his room.

MOORE: No no, please be careful. Put it here. Gently.

He looks a little bit overwhelmed but takes a deep breath and starts to open a box and work.

---------------------------------------------------------------

He is now lying on the floor reading documents, trying to translate what he is reading on his computer. He gets up and gets another object from another box and goes back on the floor.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Image of Doctor Keller in a room aboard the ship, she is looking into new medical technology with others of her team. She sees something and she smiles at the other doctor.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Image of Rodney arguing with Radek about what's in their computer. They are studying the chair.

ZELENKA: I told you your calculations are wrong.
MCKAY: No, your calculations are wrong. Mine are correct. Look.
ZELENKA: It doesn't match the other crystal!

---------------------------------------------------------------

Image of Sam eating with Doctor Moore and talking about more documents.

---------------------------------------------------------------

On a wraith ship. We see some wraiths working on different consoles. Another one arrives and gives something to one of them.

WRAITH1: What is it?
WRAITH2: They found the ship. (The other wraith looks at the screen. There is a red dot flashing on it. He smiles)
WRAITH1: Set the coordinates, we're leaving now.