Koala | The Hunter And The Prey

Requested by - Alanfredrick-290508

☠️☠️☠️

The Revolutionary Army had been fighting the Celestial Dragons for a long time to end slavery and remove the power from the World Government. Recently, there had been news of a mysterious man who seemingly appeared out of nowhere and started killing a lot of Celestial Dragons. They tried to track him down for months and now, they finally had a lead. The head of the Army, Monkey D. Dragon called in two of his most trusted agents.

Dragon: Thank you for coming here on such short notice, Sabo and Koala.

Koala: No problem!

Sabo: So, what's the news?

Dragon: Recently, one of our agents spotted the "Celestial Hunter". He thinks he's planning something big.

Koala: The Celestial Hunter? I thought he was just a made-up guy!

Sabo: Apparently not. What do we know about him?

Dragon: So far, he's killed an estimated 214 Celestial Dragons and thousands of people. But we still don't know much about him.

Koala: People? Is he evil?

Dragon: It would appear that way.

Sabo: And you intend to have him join us?

Koala: With all due respect sir, how can we let a maniac join us?

Dragon: He may be a maniac, but he's proved that he isn't scared of the World Government and is willing to go as far as he can to stop them. If we can get him on our side, it'll be a huge help.

Sabo: Fine...

Dragon: Thank you.

Koala: But I still don't want him here.

Dragon: I understand but it's important. Here are all the details and where you'll find him.

Sabo and Koala looked at the details which weren't much and made their way to the Island he was spotted on. The Island had a small town which they went into. As they were walking down the street, Koala bumped into someone.

(Y/N): My bad. Didn't see you there.

Koala: Oh, no worries.

As (Y/N) began to walk away, Sabo stopped him.

Sabo: Wait!

(Y/N): Huh? Do you need something?

Sabo: We're new here and we're looking for someone. A friend of ours. Can you help us look for him? We'd appreciate that.

(Y/N): Oh, alright. Does your friend like to drink?

Koala: A little bit.

(Y/N): Then we should check the bar. Follow me.

They followed (Y/N) to the local bar and sure enough, their agent was in the corner, drinking beer.