"I'm a different kind of pirate."

"Pirates are pirates. There's only one kind."

Blade was lucky she was wearing a mask, because she felt her face drop slightly at Nami's words, her stereotypes. She knew was Nami had meant by 'one kind'. The cruel pirates, who killed for fun and only wanted treasure. But Blade wasn't that.

Sure, she killed people, but she didn't enjoy it, especially not at first. She'd hated it in the beginning, barely being able to kill one man, even if he hurt her first. Over the years, she'd became desensitised to it, but she'd never once done it with a smile on her face.

She'd stolen a few things. She didn't steal at first, but she'd picked the habit up from Mihawk and had never stopped.

As for her intentions, they weren't to cause pain, at least not to innocents, they weren't to become rich or have power or find the One Piece, all she wanted was her parents and everyone in her town back, and to kill the pirates who took them.

The top of the box they were trapped in was taken off, revealing a circus of pirates. Blade had heard of them before, but never got to see them in action. There was also a crowd, cheering and calling.

She looked closer at the crowd, noticing pained expression on their faces. They were chained by their feet to the ground, forced to sit in their seats. It reminded her of her parents who had been kidnapped, all of the civilians in their town who'd been loaded onto that huge ship. Was something like this happening to them?

She fell backwards, being caught and help up by Zoro.

"You okay?" He asked, looking strangely concerned.

Blade didn't get the chance to answer when another voice sounded loudly through the tent. Buggy.

"It seems my crowd has struck a nerve in the heart of Blade. And here I thought she didn't have one!" The crowd laughed. "I got something else that'll strike a nerve." He held up a mask, a gold mask. "The one on your face? It's a fake. Surprised that, considering you're such a well known pirate, meaning you must know your treasure, you couldn't tell that boring old metal from gold."

"You swapped my mask?" Blade asked.

"Yeah, and you know what that means. I saw your face, I saw your face!" Buggy sang mockingly, "I have to say, Blade, you look a lot younger than I expected. I expected some middle aged, experienced, wise lady under there, but you're what? Eighteen? Nineteen? Twenty at a stretch. Very pretty, I must admit. Almost no flaws, except for that one little-"

"What do you want, Buggy?"

"I've been scheming for months to steal that map from old Axe-Hand Moron, only to find out that I was upstaged by three little nobodies and a pirate who likes to hide in the shadows, who stole it from right out under my- No! It's in my head now!"

"Hey!" Luffy said, "I'm not a nobody, I'm Monkey D. Luffy, and I will be King of the Pirates."

Buggy laughed. "Oh! Now that's funny!" The audience laughed, stopped when he held his hands up. "My bounty posted graces the marquee of every Marine outpost for miles. And my menagerie of outcasts and freaks is the most dreaded pirate crew the Easy Blue has ever known. I am destined to find the One Piece, and when I do, I will be king."

"No, you won't, cause I'm gonna find it first."

"You? Don't make me laugh." The audience laughed. "I said don't make me laugh!"

"Alright, listen up!" Zoro said, "I'm Roronoa Zoro. Drop your weapons now and I may let you live."

Buggy laughed. "Ladies and gentlemen! We have a celebrity in our midst! Too bad I hate sharing the spotlight. Nowc maybe we should skip right to the finale." Buggy held up his hand, revealing five blades. "My freaks put quite a bit of rehearsal time into this little abduction, and if I can't reward them with that map, I suppose I'll have to offer them a pound of flesh instead."

"Wait, wait," Nami said, "What if I have something else to offer you?" Something more valuable than the map. What if I gave you a new freak for your crew? A rare talent. The most spectacular act in all of the East Blue. Besides you, of course."

"Go on."

Nami pulled of Luffy's hat and threw it into the air, causing him to use his stretchy ability to shoot up his arm and catch it. She took the opportunity to run out of the tent,followed by some of the freaks, who pulled her back in.

"What did you do?!" She yelled at Buggy, "awhat did you do to their town? You destroyed everything!"

"Not everything, I let them keep their hands."

The audience applauded, and Blade felt bile rise in her stomach, feeling sick at how vile Buggy could be.

"You are fucked," she yelled, running to Buggy. He held out his hand and grabbed her by the neck, lifting her easily.

"And you're nothing without your swords. Are those tears I see? Aw. I guess the 'Queen' really does have feelings," he said, throwing her down on the ground causing her to gasp for air. "Okay. Here end the theatrics. I know one of you has my map, and I'm gonna get it back. What was it you said, Rubber Boy? That it was in a safe place? Don't look so surprised! I've got eyes and ears everything. So, please make our guests uncomfortable in the green rooms."