Batman Greatest Fear....

Start from the beginning

Jervis: P-please A-alice, it p-pain's me too s-see you like this...*look's at him*

Batman: I-i can't lose you... I-i already lost so m-much in my life...

Jervis: You ain't gonna lose me Alice...

Batman: P-please go b-back to Gordon... and stay their... u-until it's all over...

Jervis: ... I-if it make you happy...*looks at him*

Batman: I-it would m-make me f-feel better Jervis to know y-you safe and sound...

Jervis:*gently smiles* O-of course, anything to m-make my A-alice happy....

Batman gently smiled, and he slowly wipe his tear's before a few more prick from the corner of his eye's. Jervis was just holding him, making sure he got all of his emotion out... he can tell he been holding it in or year's. Batman leaned up and gently kissed Jervis on the lips, causing Jervis whole body to freeze. It was a quick kiss, but we all know that Jervis wished it lasted longer than that... But it was a kiss that showed fear of losing him, but Jervis didn't care....

Batman: T-thank you Jervis... I see you when it is all over....

Jervis: *touches his lips* Y-yeah i g-go to Gordon... like y-you said...

Batman: *gently smiles* If you need a-anything used the walkie-talkie...

Jervis: Okay... A-alice...

After Separating~

Batman walked around all by himself, but it was for good. He wanted to keep Jervis safe from all of this. If he got hurt or worse kill, he could never live with himself. He stopped when he heard a noise coming from the hallway, he walked to found nothing. Until he felt a stinging pain in his neck, to found it was needle's... turning around to face Scarecrow with his needles in him...

Scarecrow: Finally to see what is you'r biggest fear is.... Batman.*look's at him*

Batman: You won't get away with this...*look's serious*

Scarecrown: Or will i~*teleports out of their*

Batman felt weak, and he stumbled until he felled to the floor. He looked up to see one of his memory, of him and Jervis gotten until and emotional outrage between them of the dream machine. It made him upset to see and watched it from afar...

Jervis: No! You can't! How did you escape!*look's pissed* No one should be able to do that!

Batman: Why did you do it?!*yell's at him* Tell me why you did this?!

Jervis: Because you ruined my life! I was willing enough to give you want you want... just to keep you out of mine!*has tears in his eye's*

Batman: *is shocked* ...

Batman watched the memory replay, couldn't do nothing about it. He started to cry a little and started to weep in sadness and pain... The memory went away, but the fear didn't... he didn't want that to happen again cause he knew Jervis before he became the Mad Hatter. Batman crawled up to the wall before sliding down on it, too weak to move and too upset, he started to cry more... until he passed out...

Jervis finding him~

Jervis didn't listen to what Batman told him, he was walking to find him. After all he is his "Alice", he stopped when he heard noises. He looked around the corner in horror to find Batman on the floor... eye's wide and white and over flowing tear's pouring down like a water fall... It made Jervis screamed and rushed to the man in need of help...

Jervis: ALICE?!*clutches his head in his hand* O-oh god...

Batman: ...*doesn't even listen*

Jervis: A-alice pleased answer to me... A-alice!*he looked on his arm*

Batman:*head collasped in Jervis hand* ...

Jervis: Scarecrow... But why...  w-would he d-do this...*looks at the needle holes*

Batman: J-jervis... d-don't leave me...

Jervis: I won't....

Jervis had to snapped Batman out of this state, he didn't like to see him like this. Jervis looked into his eye's, and leaned in and kiss him. Jervis wasn't expecting Batman to gently kiss back, but he did. Jervis started to blush but couldn't help himself, so he continue. To the point where they both need air... so they parted...

Batman: Jervis? W-what happen...

Jervis:*put a finger on Batman lip* Now that don't matter now Alice...

Batman: Huh. *wipes his tears away* Fear toxic...

Jervis: *leaned towards him* I been wanting to do that...

Batman: Do what?*look's into his eyes*

Jervis: This.*kisses him*

Batman was shocked but he allowed him to do so. Jervis gotten taken over with the lust and love he had for this man that he climb onto his lap and started kissing him deeper. Batman did not expected that, but he can't complain about it. Jervis separated from him, but not before giving him a quick peck...

Jervis: I love you deeply Alice... I can give you everything you want...

Batman: *has a hand on his back* Hmm. I do love you too Jervis.

Jervis:*kisses his cheek* I won't leave you. No matter what happen's...

Batman: *nod's his head*

Jervis stayed on his lap for the reminder to make sure that his alice was ready to move on. On occasion giving him quick pecks, and what not. Batman just looked at him and making sure that no one was coming, while his Jervis rest... Look's like they both got what they wan't huh?