~What A Way To Start The Year~

The Great Hall wasn't as loud as it was before the arrival of Mattheo Riddle so it was not that hard to figure out that Malfoy had introduced Riddle to Blaise Zabini and Lorenzo Berkshire. After dinner everyone went to their House common room as the first years were going with professeur McGonagall to show them around Hogwarts, not everything but the thing that they need to see for their first schoolday tomorrow. So it was the classes, some hallways and where their House was and some rules.

Our trio, Pansy, Lily and YN went to check their spectral list of dorm details. It's just a list that appears in the middle of this large Slytherin common room with dark green, black and silver. Though there was some extra writing above, it was some new announcement about dorms rules. Yn started reading it out loud.

We changed the rules! the headmistress had decided to make each one of boys and girls share one dorm to get used into each others lifes.

And it's more chaotic to put Boys together since last time we checked they were acting like some lunatic who escaped the Psychiatric hospital.

And the couples doesn't follow the rules anyway.

So the dorm-mates are as following:

Pansy Parkinson and Draco Malfoy 209

Astroia Greengrass and Adrian Pucey 246

Lily Warrington and Lorenzo Berkshire 271

Orla Quirke and Colin Carrow 280

YN Levine and Mattheo Riddle 325

"WHAT IN THE SEVEN HEAVEN MERLIN SAKE!"
She yelled after reading Mattheo's name forcing Pansy to immediately slam her hand on YN's mouth to shut her up as a quick reaction. She kept her hand on YN's mouth while Lily pretended to check herself on the mirror that was on the black walls further into the Common Room acting as if she doesn't know those two girls.

Muffled sounds can be heard getting out of YN as she tried to get Pansy's hand off her mouth still ranting and cursing the one who changed the rules. Pansy  looked at Lily pleading for help with her eyes nevertheless Lily just continued "fixing" her hair as she hummed some song in such a way that others might assume that she doesn't know them
.. At All.
.
.
.

Finally after 30 minutes they had... "Pansy" had managed to get YN into her dorm while Lily followed shortly after when nobody was looking and shut the door close behind her.

"What the f-ck do you think you are doing?!" She hissed at YN who crossed her arms and frowned

"Am not going to share the dorm with Riddle, nah ah, no way in hell" Yn answered in the same tone.

"So you do rather live in the common room? Lily sarcastically asked.

"First of, this new arrangement is ridiculous just like the old women, second, am not sleeping in the same room with a boy. And finally it's not ANY freaking boy but a Ridlle too!
And no I do not wish to live in the common room to get stared at as if am some sort of public statue!"

"You're not going to die because of it" Pansy commented

"Yeah sure. You get to share dorms with your crush while I share the dorm with the son of a thanatophoic (Someone who only fear death), power hungry, wicked, infamous wizard!" She flopped on what she suppose is Pansy's bed as Lily and Pansy went silent..well she is right.

She groans
"When did Vold- *She got slapped on her mouth* Ow!"

"Don't mention his name!" Pansy hissed

"He is dead! He vanished into thin air, what? Is his son going to inherit his name? And if he did in both ways am sharing the dorm with him, he doesn't even need to get bothered to come after me!"

"What's wrong with you? Since when do you worry that much because of a boy? Why are you cursing Professor Slughorn that much? That old hag ain't that bad" Lily asked looking at her best friend with a  bit of confusion.

"Well am sorry for not being full of sunshines and rainbows at this moment" She retorted making both Lily and Pansy sigh as if they were talking with a toddler throwing tantrums
They flop beside YN on the bed as though the problem of Riddle didn't exist, they both shared one thought

:She would get used to it.

YN always tend to panic about every trouble but in the end she is forced to accept it anyway since there is nothing to do so whether willingly or unwillingly she is going to share her dorm with Riddle.

"Let's go to Hogsmead, we can buy alot of chocolate that could last you for the whole year and cotton candy" She exclaimed excitedly trying to lift YN's will and encourage her to face her fate in having to put up with Riddle for the whole year.

.

.

.

and they kind of succed as YN was now standing infront of the dorm 325 holding a pile of candies. she took a deep breath.

"You're a Slytherin..YN Levine.. it's not a big of a deal that the nightmare to milllions of students, wizards/witches, also who caused the death son is going to share a dorm with you." she murmured to herself for some motivation

"You are a Slytherin, the Houses of cunning and ambitious, you surely didn't end up here for a 5 years straight just because the green and black matches you better nor because it fit your pitched black long hair and dark brown eyes. It's the start of the 6th year and he surely won't recognise you"

"Are you going to enter the dorm soon or are you just going to stand infront of the door and talk with yourself like some kind of delusional fool?"
Some velvet- and cold voice suddenly cutted her off making her head swing immediately to her side seeing no other than Mattheo Riddle, leaning against the wall beside the door smirking at her with his hands inside his pockets. His eyes piercing through her soul.

_______________________________________
1019 words~