A "Normal" Date part 1

Start from the beginning

Tohka: yes.

Y/n looks at the Boostriker for a couple of seconds until he got a flashback of him driving the motorcycle.

Y/n: let's go now.

Tohka than follow him behind leaving the house and y/n gets on the motorcycle and looks at Tohka.

Y/n: hop in.

Tohka than gets on the motorcycle as well and sees y/n giving her a helmet.

Y/n: safety first.

Tohka than takes it and put it on and sees y/n putting on a helmet as well.

Y/n: hang on Tohka.

Tohka than hugs y/n back and he feels some lumps on his back, he blush but quickly ignores it and turns on the motorcycle engineer and started to drive off and Tohka hugs him tighter in order to not fall off.

Dinner

Inside of the Dinner their was Kotori who was wearing her white ribbons and was acting like her siblings know her. And she was with Reine, Takeshi and the twins who look tried.

Kotori: Takeshi sensei who are my my brother and sister doing it on their training.

Takeshi: so far they are doing great... but this it will take a while.

Shido: why are we here.

Takeshi: we are taking a break so relax and other what ever you want.

Shiori: we should have invited y/n.

Kotori: I try to call him but some reason his phone is offline?

Reine: he most be with Tobiichi older brother.

While they were talking in the other side of the dinner was Aine,Himekawa, Yurisia and Origami were talking about the event that happen yesterday and they reveal Geats identity to Origami. And she didn't take it likely.

Origami: this can be true!

Aine: Origami, I know how you feel but this is the true y/n is the mysterious armor man with the kitsune theme.

Origami: but why he would protect the spirits!

Himekawa: we aren't sure but when he promises something he keeps it.

Yurisia: but I wondering did y/n told this to his forster siblings?

They were wondering is he told this to his forster family but at that moment Himekawa was looking at the window and was confuse?

Himekawa: since when Ukiyo has a motorcycle?

After hearing Himekawa question they look at the window and saw y/n parking the Boostriker and removing his helmet and Tohka does it as well. And this shock the girls of the AST because the girl was no other than the spirit.

Aine: is the princess!?

Yurisia: but if she is than why the spacequake alarm wasn't attractive?

Himekawa: but more importantly where are the Jyamato

Aine: that a good question if the spirit is here... why the Jyamato aren't? Origami, contact Ryouko and inform her the situation.

While in the others side of the Dinner the group from Fraxinus saw y/n and Tohka parking the Boostriker. And they quickly pay and the bill and quickly went to Fraxinus to check on y/n and Tohka date.