A "Normal" Date part 1

Start from the beginning

He doesn't put much attention on the new buckle and put it on his pocket. He than looks at Tohka.

Y/n: wait here I will get my wallet than we can go.

Tohka: okay y/n I will wait.

Y/n smiles and goes up stairs. And Tohka stays down stairs and decide to explore his home.

With y/n

Y/n was on his room he graves his wallet and was about to leave but sees the Desire Driver on his study desk think for a second if he should bring it or not. After thinking about it he bring it with him and before y/n leaves decides to call Kotori but he remembers that Tohka break his phone.

Y/n: how and I going to call her if I don't have a phone anymore.

Y/n thinks for a second until he remembers about the strange phone that was with the Driver and Magnum buckle.

Y/n: that phone?! But where did I put that phone anyway?

Y/n than started to looks for it. After a couple of minutes he found it and he than press the phone app and types Kotori phone numbers and it started to ring after a couple of seconds his phone was send to voice mail, he ends the call and tries it again but the same result happened.

Y/n: why is the reason of having a phone if you aren't going to answer any of the calls.

He than sights and put the strange phone away and heads where Tohka was waiting for him.

With Tohka

Tohka have all ready explore the house and was waiting for y/n on the living room, she was getting bored but she saw the Boost buckle. She looks at it for a second she than decides to grave it and looks at with curiosity. Tohka than graves it by the grip and twisted it and the sound of a motorcycle engineer came from the buckle, this took her by suprised but she twisted ones more and a motorcycle appeared outside of the house. Tohka saw it by the window and was suprised on how the motorcycle appeared out of nowhere.

 Tohka saw it by the window and was suprised on how the motorcycle appeared out of nowhere

She than looks at the buckle again and was about to twist it but y/n walks in.

Y/n: alright Tohka, we can go now.

Tohka: huh... y/n I twist the handle of this device and another device appears outside of your house.

Y/n: what?!

Y/n looks at the window and sees the Boostriker.

Y/n: a motorcycle?

Tohka: motorcycle?

Y/n: it's a vehicle that helps you to travel to any destination.

Tohka: I see.

Y/n: you said it appears out of nowhere after you twisted the handle right?