a new pharoh rises (ch.1)

You arrived at a massive building resembling the English letter H.

Nezu: here we are. Please wait here while I give you access to the campus grounds.
Y/N: no need.

You step towards the entrance and pass through with no problems. Nezu looks on in curiosity.

Y/N: I am God of chaos. Your security measures will malfunction for a short period.
Nezu: (fascinating)
Y/N: anyway. Where are me and my wives staying.
Nezu: oh. The dorms haven't been set up yet. But if you'd like you can stay at UA for the time being.
Y/N: no thanks. I'll just make us a place real quick.

You head over to an empty spot large enough. Then you snap your fingers and an entire building is made with hundreds of rooms to sleep in. Plenty of bathrooms, a commercial kitchen and more. The entire top floor was just for you and your wives. The heroes stare in awe.

Nezu: well I'm thinking it's time I explain who these people are. The man is... the egyptian god Ra. The rest are his wives who are goddesses.
???: prove it.
Y/N: are you demanding things of me mortal.
???: this guys all talk.
Y/N: your name is endeavor. Aka enji todoroki. You abused your family. Your wife had a mental breakdown and poured boiling water on your daughter. Your daughter hates everything about you. Your son touya went beyond to try and please you. One day his power got too strong for him and he burned most of his body. He ran away after that.
Enji: LIAR! TOUYA DIED THAT DAY!
Y/N: did he? Or is he currently roaming under the alias dabi.
Nezu: enji. Is this true?
Enji: course not.
Y/N: really? What if we were to ask everyone in your family? Would they say the same thing?
Nezu: heroes. Arrest endeavor.

The heroes arrest enji.

Enji: mark my words boy. I'll be back.
Y/N: ill be waiting. Oh by the way. I think I'll take your wife and daughter as my new wives. Oh maybe your mother too. She's really quite the catch.
Enji: ILL KILL YOU FOR THIS BOY!
Y/N: yeah yeah.

They take endeavor away.

Nezu: Y/N. Are you sure about this?
Y/N: you doubt me even after what I've already displayed? Mortals sure have changed. I'm going to go explore. See you later.

You and the girls leave UA grounds and explore the the city. Eventually you come across a villain hostage situation. Out of no where you see a scrawny kid runs in to help. However you recognize his energy.

Y/N: horus? Man things have just gotten very interesting.

You watch the kid use everything to his advantage. His bag, one of the few weaknesses of the villain. While the villain was wouded he grabbed the hostage and pulled him out just enough so he could breathe.

???: DAMMIT DEKU WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!
Deku: I COULDNT STAND AND WATCH. MY LEGS MOVED ON THEIR OWN!
Y/N: I think I'll step in now.

You create a mini sun in the palm of your hand. You flick it towards the villain. Everyone could feel the heat coming from it. Once it gets close the gelatinous villain solidifies. You step into the open and tap the villain. He falls apart dead. The two boys were shocked.

Y/N: come with me young one.
???: came to praise me huh?
Y/N: not you.
Deku: m-me?

You grab the boy and in a massive flash of light you both disappear.

---
Elsewhere
---

You appear with the boy and your wives appear a second later.

Y/N: it's good to see you again horus.
Deku: huh? I'm sorry I think you have me confused with someone else. My name is izuku midoriya.
Y/N: yes that is your name. But you are also horus' reincarnation. Though I'm still confused as to how you haven't unlocked your powers. Give me a sec.

You place your hand on izukus head and search through his soul. A second later you take your hand off.

Y/N: now I understand. Horus messed up the reincarnation. Only his soul is inside you. Here I'll remove him.
Izuku: wait! Will that hurt?
Y/N: it won't hurt you. But it'll hurt horus. But he'll be fine he'll reincarnate into someone else.

You place a hand on izukus chest and send a wave of divine energy through him. Horus gets expelled from izukus body then dies so he can reincarnate.

Y/N: now that thats done. Izuku. How would you like to be my champion.
Izuku: huh?

You place a hand on izukus head once again and knowledge of who you are floods his mind. A second later he falls to his knees.

Y/N: well?
Izuku: would... I be able to be a hero?
Y/N: yes. But if I do this I want a favor from you. I intend to usher in a new Egypt. I want you to be the pharaoh of that Egypt. What say you child?
Izuku: All my life I've been bullied for being quirkless. And now I'm going to reviece a gods blessing?
Y/N: yes.
Izuku: I accept!

You give izuku your blessing giving him powers beyond mortal limits. Izukus clothes changed. His body got stronger and muscular. He got smarter

 He got smarter

(No cape.) Izuku looked himself over in curiosity. What you didn't know is that your wives made izuku develop feelings for you using hathors powers. You noticed right away when his eyes turned pink for a second. You sigh to yourself as your wives giggle. Izuku starts to breath hard and you can see his cock harden.

Izuku: m-master... could I ask a favor?
Y/N: (please don't.) Sure.
Izuku: could... you make me one of your husband's?
Y/N: (dammit girls.) I guess.

You bend down and grab izukus plump ass and kiss him. Immediately izuku cums and almost falls to his knees before you catch him.

Izuku: could we... have... sex?
Y/N: (sigh) it'd be my pleasure.